Opening his eyes, the scene that came into his eyes made Xu Fuhuan tremble with fear.

I saw gray and lifeless faces wandering aimlessly beside him. These 'people' were either missing half of their faces, or had holes in their stomachs, and their intestines fell to the ground. Or just dragging one leg and crawling...

[Little, little two...]

[Huanhuan, don't be afraid, I've tried my best to find you a body that best suits your current situation. ]

[So? ]

[Let's accept the plot first! ]

[Wait, don't I need to find a safe place? 】

002 looked at Xu Fuhuan's blue-gray face, and turned a ball of white light in disgust.

[No need. 】

Xu Fuhuan: ...

Why does he feel that 002 seems to dislike him?

With the introduction of the plot, Xu Fuhuan knew what situation he was in at this time.

This is a post-apocalyptic novel, and the protagonist of this world is Zhongli.

The Zhong family is a military and political family. Since the founding of the country, generations have been soldiers, and Zhongli is from the Zhong family.

Zhongli carried out a secret mission before the end of the world broke out, and this so-called secret mission was related to the end of the world. Not to mention his failure in this mission, he was also seriously injured, but by chance, he opened up the space in a pendant given to him by his grandfather in the early years. With the thunder department ability.

Afterwards, relying on the spiritual spring in the space, he recovered his body, but found that the outside world had already changed drastically.

As the darling of heaven in this world, Zhongli used his abilities along the way to fight zombies, save people, recruit younger brothers, build a base, and end the process of the end of the world.

Seeing this, Xu Fuhuan was a little puzzled. This plot is all about how the protagonist kills all directions and leads humans to defeat zombies. Except for the struggle for power and status, there is no outstanding villain who can survive to the end. It's just that a few little people have a little ambition, and they died not long after Bunda.

With the introduction of the second plot, Xu Fuhuan realized that the first plot was the original direction of the world, and in the second plot, the loyal subordinate who was supposed to follow Zhong Li to fight in the end of the world and finally end the end of the world together was killed. crossed.

The traverser's name was He Ran, and he was gay. However, his world had zero tolerance for gays. Under pressure, he committed suicide. After committing suicide, he found himself reborn in a different world, and this world was the same as he used to be. A novel I read.

In He Ran's impression, this novel tells the whole story of how the hero fights zombies handsomely, and how he rescues those who are in hopelessness. And how to win people's respect, in short, it's a cool article for the male protagonist, with all kinds of golden fingers open.

However, there is no CP in this article. Until the end of the full text, Zhongli was alone, and his whole life was dedicated to post-apocalyptic reconstruction.

This made He Ran feel sorry for Zhongli, and after seeing Zhongli's true face, he fell in love with his face again.

Afterwards, He Ran used his prophet to find Zhongli before Zhongli left the mission, and told him that his mission was dangerous, and then let Zhongli open the space ahead of time.