----

"Xiao Huan, tell me, how has this young marshal treated you these past few years?"

Murong Su walked up to Xu Fuhuan and patted Xu Fuhuan. asked in a rather cautious tone.

Xu Shi had just taken a shower, now Murong Su no longer dressed in the cold military uniform of the past, but was wearing a loose nightgown casually draped over his body. The belt of the nightgown hung quietly on his sides, wide open His chest reveals his strength. Healthy wheat-colored skin and strong. Strong chest muscles.

The short hair, which is usually meticulously groomed, will be softly attached to his forehead, covering half of his eyes, and a few strands of hair that are still dripping drip down his handsome cheeks along the tip of his eyebrows. , water drops down the cheeks straight down. flow.

Such a monster. The raucous and charming appearance looks extraordinarily sexual. Sensual and charming.

With such an appearance of spurting blood, anyone would pounce on him without hesitation, and then eat him mouthful.

but--

Except for Xu Fuhuan.

In the past three years, Murong Su has refreshed Xu Fuhuan's three views and integrity time and time again, causing him to face everything now without changing his face.

It can be said that Xu Fuhuan has long seen through the essence of this person.

Even if Murong Su stripped off in front of Xu Fuhuan. Silk. No. Hang, Xu Fuhuan can also pat his chest and say firmly that he will not be half interested.

"Young commander is very good to his subordinates."

Very official answer.

This made Murong Su breathe a sigh of relief, pouring out in an instant. There was a dull sense of depression.

Murong Su's temper is not very good, he can even be said to do whatever he wants. When he is happy, he can pamper you and pamper you. Once you say something wrong, even if you are the king of heaven, he will immediately turn your face and deny it. people.

When you are in a good mood, you can leave a whole body, but when you are in a bad mood, you won't leave the whole body.

However, even in such a Murong Su, there are still countless boys and girls in Jiangcheng who fall in love with him.

Murong Su is indeed dissatisfied with Xu Fuhuan's answer at this moment. If the person standing in front of him is someone else, he must have seen blood at this moment, but this person is Xu Fuhuan...

Although Xu Fuhuan saved him at the beginning His life, but a person like him will be the kind of kindness that drips water. Is the person who repays the spring?

At this time, hearing Xu Fuhuan's words was without any emotion. The color, the long and narrow eyes flashed a trace of darkness, the smile on the corner of the mouth never reached the eyes, and he pursed his thin lips and said meaningfully: "Do you remember how long you have been with me?"

Hearing this, Xu Fuhuan lowered his eyes, pursed his eyes She pursed her lips and remained silent for a while, before she raised her head and said, "Three years and four months."

"Is it more than three years?"

Murong Su raised those slender eyebrows, not surprisingly.

"In just three years, you have become my confidant..."

Having said that, there is no need to clarify. Xu Fuhuan said knowingly about current affairs:

"Thank you, Young Commander, for teaching and nurturing your subordinates over the past three years."

"Thank you?" Murong Su's eyes flashed.

As soon as Murong Su's words came out of his mouth, Xu Fuhuan instinctively felt a bad premonition.

Sure enough-

"Then are you ready to repay Ben Shuai?"

Ha ha!

Having said so much, the co-authors are waiting for him here!

Xu Fuhuan lowered his eyelashes, and the slender eyelashes reflected the light, casting a shadow on his eyelids.

"Young Marshal, what exactly do you want to say?"

In short, there is absolutely nothing good.

Sure enough, he still can't get enough of kung fu. Xu Fuhuan sighed in his heart.

How could he be a match for Murong Su, a cunning fox?

Murong Su didn't seem to hear the impatience in Xu Fuhuan's tone. Instead, he laughed a few times in a low voice, then walked to the wine cabinet, took out a bottle of red wine, and raised his head to signal Xu Fuhuan: "Would you like to come?" Point?"

Xu Fuhuan shook his head. There was an inexplicable surge in my heart, and I felt uneasy.