"Do you still want to enter that tomb?"

Yan Shao shook his head slightly, rolled up a smile, his eyes that looked like cold stars suddenly looked like stars in the night sky, and they were incredibly beautiful. "Why should I ask for trouble for something that you are not sure about?"

Zhang Liang assumed a state of thinking.

It is true that Yan Shao is the target of his strategy, but Yan Shao's affection for him has reached the bottom at this time. To obtain Yan Shao's 100% sincerity, the difficulty is no less than getting the soul pearl to recognize him as the master.

The soul bead is the white bead he obtained from the ghost king. It is a good thing. After taking it, it can not only store the soul of the master, but also devour other people's souls, transforming the souls of others into soul power for the master to cultivate .

but--

This soul bead has an owner. The owner of that tomb can cultivate into a ghost king in a thousand years, relying on the soul bead in his hand. It is quite difficult to conquer it.

The easiest way, of course, is to kill the ghost king, but he is not the opponent of the ghost king yet.

Another way is to erase the spiritual wisdom of the soul orb, but if the spiritual wisdom is erased, it is no different from other ordinary soul orbs.

For a tasker like him who wandered around in various worlds, it was not that he had never seen a soul orb, but it was the first time that it was as white and pure as the one in his hand.

So-

compared to the soul orb, he is dispensable for this mission.

"I can't let you go just yet." It was obvious that Yan Shao still didn't give up on the ghost king.

It is impossible for him to let Yan Shao go.

After all, he hasn't confiscated the soul orb yet. If Yan Shao sneaks to find the ghost king and dies in the hands of the ghost king, he will have to leave this world, and the soul orb has no contractual relationship with him, so he can't take it with him. go.

Anyway, he doesn't have to succeed in this mission. After all, a high-level missioner like him can't afford the punishment of failure.

Compared with the rewards he got for successfully completing this mission, the soul orb in his hand was more worthy of his careful attention. Yan Shao was not angry at Zhang Liang's refusal. Instead ,

he yawned first, and then said, "I'm sleepy."

Kang, covered him with a quilt, and then sat under the oil lamp to continue studying the booklet in his hand.

Early the next morning, when Xu Fuhuan woke up, Zhang Liang had already taken Yan Shao away.

It was also when Xu Fuhuan was leaving that he saw a very fine jade pendant on the wooden table.

This surprised Xu Fuhuan a bit.

In his opinion, Zhang Liang is actually not a good person. Although he didn't know why he saved him, but when he was fighting with those wild beasts in the forest, the viciousness and ferocity that appeared between his brows unconsciously showed no doubt. It didn't look like he would sympathize with a weakling like him.

If you can't figure it out, you don't want to.

Now that the danger of life has passed, the remaining life belongs to him.

Xu Fuhuan planned to stay in this small village for a few more days. The original owner was poor and white. He was adopted by Yan Shao and lived in Yan Shao's home. Now that Yan Shao was taken away by Zhang Liang, he has nowhere to go. Shao was not taken away, and Xu Fuhuan himself would not go with Yan Shao.