The moment Zhang Liang turned and walked in, Xu Fuhuan could clearly see fanaticism, unwillingness, anger, anxiety and other emotions from Yan Shao's eyes.

"Don't you have anything to say to me?"

Xu Fuhuan asked calmly.

I don't know if it's because Xiaoer had bombarded his brain, which caused him to see Yan Shao at this moment, and his mood turned out to be surprisingly calm, without any waves.

Yan Shao's thoughts were all in the tomb with the stone gate opened. He didn't even pay attention to Xu Fuhuan's opening.

It's just that a pair of fiery eyes were staring at Shimen, and suddenly there was a sense of sadness in his heart. He smiled at himself and didn't ask any more questions. From now on, this person is not like him. , it has nothing to do with the original owner.

Turning around and walking towards the tomb, indoors and outdoors are simply two extremes.

Just as Xu Fuhuan stepped through the stone gate, the inside was as bright as day, the dazzling light made Xu Fuhuan subconsciously close his eyes before he could see what was going on inside.

At the same time, a cool breeze was blowing in the face, mixed with a faint fragrance of flowers, this wind was not like the cold and shady wind outside the tomb, but a comfortable and soft breeze, which was refreshing to smell. The spirit lifted.

There is still wind here?

Xu Fuhuan quickly got used to the light, and after opening his eyes, seeing the situation inside, he couldn't help taking a cold breath.

In Xu Fuhuan's impression, the tomb is not a place to bury the dead. No matter how magnificent the owner of the tomb built it, once the owner of the tomb moves in, no matter how many years have passed, there will always be a dark atmosphere inside. Terrible.

However, what did he see?

According to Yan Shao's original words, this tomb was at least a thousand years old, but now, he saw that the inside of this tomb looked like a fairyland.

The ground is covered with tender green grass, and there are a few unknown wild flowers mixed in the dark green grass. These wild flowers are surprisingly fragrant.

In the center of the green grass, there are carefully paved cobblestones, which spread all the way to the front, and around the cobblestones, there are planted trees that he can't name. The slight breeze blows, and the blown branches creak The noise also blows away the scent of wildflowers in the air.

Next to the trees are rockery, waterside pavilions, and even attics.

This made Xu Fuhuan feel that what he entered was not a gloomy tomb, but as if he had traveled through time and space and entered a gorgeous ancient house.

It is a beautiful and exquisite paradise on earth.

Xu Fuhuan rubbed his eyes, for a moment he didn't know whether he had entered an illusion or the tomb was just like this.

"Don't rub it, it's true."

At some point, Zhang Liang came in front of him, seeing his disbelief all over his face, he couldn't help but curled up the corners of his lips, and said with a broken smile.

Xu Fuhuan still couldn't believe it, this world was too mysterious.

He squats down. He pulled up the green grass on the ground with his hands, and the real touch made him not know what to do.

"You also think it's unbelievable, right? Did you notice that the silence here is a bit too much?"

Zhang Liang didn't stop Xu Fuhuan's every move, but said while staring at the end of the cobblestone.