A series of question marks appeared in Xu Fuhuan's mind.

Not allowing him to think too much, a sense of dizziness came from his brain, he struggled a few times, but in the end he couldn't resist the weakness of his body, and fell asleep again.

This feeling of powerlessness seemed to return to when he was lying on the hospital bed. The helplessness and despair of the last time. Xu Fuhuan curled up, hugged himself tightly, and only at this moment would his pale and bloodless face reveal the fragility in his heart.

In his sleep, Xu Fuhuan always felt as if he was being watched by something, and he wanted to avoid it, but the persistent gaze made him always follow him no matter where he was.

This made Xu Fuhuan instinctively feel a little repulsion and vigilance, and he opened his dark pupils unexpectedly, and his pupils shrank when he entered the scene.

What is this?

Xu Fuhuan was in a daze, and saw a transparent invisible thing sticking to his body, only a few centimeters away from his face and skin.

Xu Fuhuan's heart tightened, a creepy feeling emerged spontaneously, and he tightened his palms curled up aside, the cold palms would be covered in cold sweat.

The transparent thing seemed to be very curious about Xu Fuhuan, and he stared at Xu Fuhuan motionlessly.

Yes, just stare.

Xu Fuhuan could feel that his eyes were meeting his.

"Are you the human being brought back by that bug?"

One person and one object stared at each other for an unknown amount of time, until Xu Fuhuan couldn't hold on anymore, the transparent object finally opened its mouth. The voice is a bit ethereal, it seems to be in the ear, and it seems to be in the distance, it is not really heard at all.

However, Xu Fuhuan knew that it was he who was talking.

Xu Fuhuan tightened his mind, blinked his dry eyes, and asked hoarsely, "Bugs?"

"Yes, it's bugs. Did he bring you back?" This transparent thing seemed to be very persistent on this question.

Xu Fuhuan felt powerless about this question, how did he know who brought him here? And how do you know who saved him?

Shaking his head helplessly, he said: "I don't know either." The

transparent thing didn't get the answer he wanted, and the transparent figure couldn't help getting closer, sticking directly to Xu Fuhuan's cheek, icy cold The tactile sensation instantly spread to the whole body, making Xu Fuhuan panic and panic.

[Xiao Er, what the hell is this thing? 】

However, 002, who always answers questions, is silent.

Letting Xu Fuhuan call in his heart, 002 just kept silent.

Could this really be a ghost?

Thinking of the ghost I had seen on TV before, I sneaked a glance at this transparent thing that couldn't see its face clearly.

Xu Fu fell silent.

The 'ghost' stared at Xu Fuhuan for a while, as if he was sure that Xu Fuhuan was not lying, and left Xu Fuhuan's face in disappointment, wandering back and forth in this stone room with his transparent body floating.

The stone room is not big, about 20 square meters. There is an old wooden table in the stone room, and an oil lamp is placed on the table, and the light that should have been burning quietly is drifting with the 'ghost', and the orange flame gradually fades away. turned into color.

The closer you get to the light, the more infiltrating the color of the light becomes.

"Why would he bring humans back? Didn't he say that he would wait for his master?" The

transparent 'ghost' seemed to be a little puzzled, wandering back and forth in this small space, murmuring something to himself .

Xu Fuhuan wasn't sure if this ghost was a threat to him, but the fright just now caused his whole body to break out in cold sweat. Now that ghost left him, he breathed a sigh of relief, but at the same time he relaxed, he felt relieved. It was obvious that the cold sweat had soaked through the clothes, and it was all sticky at the moment. It stuck to his skin greasy, making him feel uncomfortable all over.

Turning over gently, I didn't want to make my voice a little loud because of the heavy injury.

This action naturally alarmed the 'ghost' immersed in his mind.

The 'ghost' suddenly stopped its wandering movements, and its cold eyes shot straight at Xu Fuhuan, who was stiff.

"What are you doing?"

'Ghost' asked coolly.

Xu Fuhuan was startled suddenly by his words, froze on the spot in fright, but did not want to but tore the wound on his back, and uttered a painful groan suddenly. Moan.

The 'ghost' curiously floated in front of Xu Fuhuan, its unclear face was like a child who had found fun, looking up and down curiously at Xu Fuhuan, the transparent thing that looked like a hand hovered over Xu Fuhuan's body from time to time. A few pokes in the face.

Xu Fuhuan didn't feel anything, only the biting coldness penetrated into his body, making him shiver uncontrollably.