Looking at the blackening value of only 5 points.

Li Fuhuan breathed a sigh of relief.

"Xiao Huan, how is your body today?"

As soon as he thought of Li Yanli, he came back.

Nodding dispensably, he lay listlessly on the sofa. "Uncle, my body has recovered a long time ago."

Li Yanli sat beside him with a smile, gently rubbing his soft short hair. "Good boy, I'll take you to the hospital for a checkup later, and if you're sure you're all right, you'll be free."

"Okay." Li Fuhuan reluctantly nodded.

Xu thought that Li Yanchen was Li Fuhuan's father after all, and Li Yanli didn't mention anything about Li Shi, but asked gently: "What do you want to eat tonight?"

"Anything."

He was very irritable after taking various supplements for the past few days. Sheng, Han Jinxian felt very guilty for stabbing him with a knife back then, and brought all kinds of supplements every day, and he felt like throwing up after eating them.

"Then will I take you out to eat?"

Li Yanli also found that Li Fuhuan was not in a good mood, so he couldn't help coaxing him in a nice voice.

"Really?" With Li Yanli's promise, Li Fuhuan jumped up and ran into the room to change his clothes.

"Let's go."

This will be the rush hour for getting off work, and there will be a constant flow of vehicles on the road. Li Yanli is in a happy mood waiting for the red light, tapping the steering wheel with his left hand one after another.

"Xiao Huan, we are together-"

"Bang!"

A loud bang, accompanied by the car's siren, rang through the sky.

The moment Li Fuhuan was hit by the car, he suddenly hugged Li Yanli, who confessed affectionately, and then lost consciousness.

When he regained consciousness, the 'person' was already floating at the door of the hospital's operating room.

I watched helplessly as my body was pushed into the operating room, the blood-stained clothes could not see the color of the clothes, the pale cheeks did not have a trace of blood, and the slightly wrinkled eyebrows seemed to indicate that the owner was in danger at the moment. disturbed.

"Uncle." Xu Fuhuan murmured.

Seeing Li Yanli's face covered in blood, holding his head in pain, Han Jinxian who hurried over raised his hand and slapped him.

[Ding--The blackening value of the task target has been cleared, did the host choose to leave the small world? 】

Li Fuhuan took one last look at Han Jinxian, and then at Li Yanli.

[Xiao Er, after I leave, what will happen to the original owner? ]

[The original owner will receive your memories of this period of time. Treat him as your own. ]

After all, his character is still very different from the original owner.

[Erase the memory of my experience during this time. 】

002 is obviously a little puzzled.

Li Fuhuan explained: [Li Yanli's mind is very sensitive. No matter how much I pretend to look like the original owner, I still have a big difference from the original owner. I asked you to erase the memory of my experience, but I don't want Li Yanli to find out. Otherwise, wait for him When I found out, I thought he was about to turn black again. ]