Li Fuhuan couldn't wait for a long time for an answer, so he couldn't help frowning, wanting to continue talking.

But without asking him to open his mouth, the beast locked in Li Yanli's heart broke free from his shackles, and lured him fiercely and domineeringly. The person who confuses him and seduces him rushes forward.

Li Yanli passively accepted the sudden hug with a dazed face, his nerves eroded by alcohol were like rusty clockwork at this moment, and he didn't react for a long time.

up to the lips. The petals were soft to the touch, and then held in the mouth by the softness, the long. drive. straight. The soft tongue entered into his mouth with a crazy and desperate possessiveness.

Li Fuhuan woke up and pushed Li Yanli away. Li Yanli was silent in that beautiful touch, and was pushed back a few steps by Li Fuhuan's fierce action without paying attention.

"Uncle..." Li Fuhuan wiped the corners of his mouth, and stared at Li Yanli in disbelief who still wanted to go forward and do something.

Li Yanli panted slightly, and it took a lot of effort to suppress the urge to pounce on him again. The joyful breath emanating from the bottom of his heart lingered around him, and the wanton evil smile at the corner of his mouth completely opened his eyes. Gentle mask.

Li Yanli walked towards Li Fuhuan slowly with a strong aura, and he barely stopped at a distance of one meter. He lowered his voice and asked softly and tiredly: "Xiaohuan, you like me, right? "Xu Xu's seductive voice was full of indescribable sex. Sensational and seductive.

Li Fuhuan looked at his beautiful eyes.

As the saying goes, people's eyes are the windows of the soul, and the deep affection that overflows the eye sockets is like a clear spring full of spring water. Just one glance can make people indulge in it, lose all resistance, and drown willingly in his eyes. In the clear spring.

Maybe the moonlight is too beautiful, or maybe the atmosphere is just right.

My heart is stupid. stupid. want. move.

Li Fuhuan opened his mouth, and the answer that he almost blurted out made him wake up suddenly.

He almost forgot that the original owner was still sleeping in this body, and the obvious answer was obviously the original owner's growing affection for Li Yanli.

Li Fuhuan lowered his head pretending to be panicked, and said a little at a loss: "You, you are my uncle." "Uncle?" Li Yanli

sneered, and said inexplicably, "Are you sure?"

With a little charm, the sound stimulated Li Fuhuan's eardrums, making Li Fuhuan almost lose control.

He twitched the corners of his eyes fiercely, and looked at the system notification that he had reached 70% favorability.

I really like it, but only like it, not love.

"boom!"

Just when Li Fu was so happy that he couldn't suppress the turbulent mood of the original owner, there was a sudden sound of something falling from the stairs.

"Who is it?"

Li Fuhuan raised his head nervously, turned his body and looked in the direction of the voice.

"Well, I'm bothering you two." Xu Yihan walked up the stairs leading Gao An with a smile on his face.

And the wine glass that Li Yanli put on the armrest just now was lying on the ground alone.

"Why are you here?" Li Fuhuan asked with a frown.

Xu Yihan made a smirk, and raised his eyebrows: "Oh, are you blaming me for ruining your good deed?"

Li Yanli glanced at Xu Yihan with calm eyes, and when his gaze fell, When he was on Gao An's body...

this boy...

Li Yanli suddenly thought that this boy was the one who embraced Xiao Huan at S University back then?

Why are you walking so close to this gangster who looks like a hooligan?

"Xiao Huan, who are these two?"

Li Yanli squinted his eyes and leaned against the guardrail of the balcony, with his arms stretched on both sides of the guardrail, restraining all his emotions and asking gently.

Li Fuhuan was almost sober from the wine a long time ago, Xu Yihan eased his embarrassment and made him feel extra happy, and quickly introduced: "This is Gao An, uncle, you should know him, it's Mayor Gao Your son, this is Xu Yihan, yes, my friend." When Li Fuhuan introduced Xu Yihan, he hesitated for a moment.

Xu Yihan?

It turns out that he is Xiao Huan's twin brother! No wonder he dressed himself up like this.

Li Yanli had seen Xu Yihan's photo, and it was very similar to Xiao Huan's. If Xu Yihan took off his makeup and stood with Li Fuhuan, it would be really difficult to tell the difference unless he was very familiar with the two of them.

Li Yanli suddenly thought of the two people he saw embracing last time, could it be Xu Yihan?

He was blinded by the anger in his heart that day, and he didn't pay attention to it carefully. Now that he thinks about it carefully, Xiao Huan was actually wearing a strict formal suit that day, while the one hugging Gao An seemed to be wearing a simple T-shirt and jeans?

It turned out that Xiao Huan had no one he liked, and this discovery made him inexplicably happy.

Li Fuhuan has become accustomed to the system prompts coming from his mind.

This time Li Yanli was extraordinarily generous, and the blackening value dropped directly to 20. Li Fuhuan thought to himself, could it be because of the kiss he sacrificed just now?

Early the next morning, before Li Fuhuan woke up from the dream, Han Jinxian pulled him out of the bed.

Li Fuhuan's eyes were sleepy, before he recovered from his sleep, he saw Han Jinxian hurriedly dragging him towards the hall downstairs.

While walking, he asked eagerly, "Xiao Huan, tell mom, what's the matter with you and your uncle?"

Li Fuhuan yawned, and when Han Jinxian asked him this question, he was startled and yawned unfinished Choked in the throat, can't go up, can't come down.

"Mom, what are you talking about?"

Han Jinxian glared at Li Fuhuan angrily, "Tell mom honestly, are you with your uncle?"

Li Fuhuan laughed and said, "Mom, you are talking nonsense." What, nothing." However, he was so shocked that he couldn't speak.

How did Han Jinxian know about him and Li Yanli?

"You brat, I gave birth to you, and I don't know you yet." Although Han Jinxian scolded Li Fuhuan, there was no trace of anger in her eyes.

Han Jinxian is absolutely conniving with Li Fuhuan, and there is no bottom line, as long as her son is not murdering, arson, or raping. kinky. Captive. Lao, everything else is easy to talk about, I just like a man, it's no big deal.

"Your father found out about you and your uncle. He is furious. He has called your uncle just now. He will wait for you to go down. He probably wants to beat you up. But don't be afraid. Mom is here for everything, my son likes whoever he likes, what does it have to do with that old thing."

Han Jinxian roughly told him about this short journey, and the cause of the incident was that he kissed Li Yanli last night I don't know who took pictures of what happened, and then it made the headlines in today's newspaper.

Li Yanchen usually has the habit of reading the morning newspaper, and last night was his birthday, and Li Yanchen was at home, so he saw it.