There are countless things like this. Later, Li Fuhuan moved out of Li's house and lived in the apartment next to the school, trying to avoid him as much as possible.

As an outsider, he can't do anything to the son of luck in this world, otherwise he will be rejected by the heaven of this world.

So as long as he doesn't violate his bottom line, he has been tolerant of Li Jinnian's little tricks.

"Uncle, let's go, I'm afraid I won't feel comfortable eating this meal." The

arrogant eyes glanced at Li Jinnian contemptuously. Li Jinnian didn't change his face, like a brother who dotes on his younger brother and indulges his ignorant younger brother's petty temper.

Li Yanli glanced at Li Jinnian and hummed in a good-tempered manner.

Seeing the two walking away, Lu Zifeng asked with some puzzlement: "What's wrong with Xiao Huan?"

Li Jinnian used the childish one. The tender face said something inconsistent with it: "It's nothing, Xiao Huan has that temper." After finishing speaking, his eyes were full. She shook her head with a touch of pampering, as if she was very helpless towards her ignorant younger brother.

Lu Zifeng's whole heart was on Li Jinnian, seeing what he said, he didn't ask any questions. For the two people who walked into the elevator here, Li Yanli suddenly asked: "What's the matter with you and that Li Jinnian

?"

"It's nothing, it's just that he doesn't like it."

Li Yanli took a deep look at Li Fuhuan, who didn't care, and thought to himself whether he should look up those things he didn't know.

After leaving the restaurant, Li Fuhuan thought about it, and took out his mobile phone to call Han Jinxian.

The fact that he is not Li Yanchen's son will be exposed by Li Jinnian sooner or later. The plot is powerful. I don't think Lu Zifeng would still know Li Jinnian without him, and then fell in love with him. Simply take advantage of the situation before it develops to the point where you can't control it, and act first.

After hanging up the phone, Li Yanli said, "Xiao Huan, why don't we go to another place to eat?"

The big table of delicious food ordered just now, before the food was served, met Li Jinnian who was unappetizing.

Li Fuhuan shook his head and said: "No, I'll go home first."

Bid farewell to Li Yanli, and returned to Li's residence.

The Li residence will be very quiet, only the servants and Han Jinxian are at home.

In the past few years, apart from going shopping with other wives and doing beauty treatments, Han Jinxian basically listened to Li Fuhuan and completely ignored Li Yanchen and his son.

Walking into the house, before she had time to change her shoes, Han Jinxian ran up to touch Li Fuhuan's face and said distressedly: "I lost weight."

Li Fuhuan helplessly took Han Jinxian's hand and said, "Mom, I came to you this time because I have something to talk to you about."

Sitting gracefully on the soft bed in the room, Han Jinxian casually played with the manicure she made in the morning, "Little Huan, don't you have something to say to your mother?" The gentle smile carried a touch of petting.

"Mom." Li Fuhuan hesitated, he didn't know how to speak so as not to hurt Han Jinxian, although he was not Han Jinxian's own son, Han Jinxian had treated him very well these past few years. So good that he felt a little guilty.

Taking a cautious look at Han Jinxian, she saw that Han Jinxian's well-maintained face was slightly sad and beautiful. Contains deep in the eyes. With a little sadness.

There was never a moment like this when he clearly realized how unhappy she was in the Li family.

Li Yanchen doesn't love her, and she doesn't love her so-called husband either.

Maybe she once wanted to try to love Li Yanchen. Li Yanchen was a successful businessman, but he was not a good husband or father. So, she was disappointed. Pinned all his feelings on his only son.

Li Fuhuan thought for a while, and finally said slowly: "Mom, me, who is my father?"

Han Jinxian's gentle expression paused, her tolerant and loving eyes were obviously a little frozen, "You child, nonsense What are you talking about!"

After realizing it, Han Jinxian smiled unnaturally, stroking her temple hair with trembling fingers.

"Mom, you know better than me whether I am talking nonsense. Let me tell you this. If there is no evidence, I will not come to you to confirm it. Yesterday, there was a man who looked exactly like me. People told me that he is my brother--"

"What?"

Han Jinxian suddenly stood up excitedly, her charming eyes filled with mist, her hands subconsciously grasped Li Fuhuan's wrist, and her thin nails subconsciously pierced his skin.

"Xiao Huan, where is he?"

Han Jinxian raised her head, looked at Li Fuhuan's face as expected and said.

Li Fuhuan sighed and supported Han Jinxian to sit down. Body. "Mom, don't worry, listen to me slowly."

Li Fuhuan briefly talked about Xu Yihan's affairs.

When Han Jinxian learned of Xu Yihan's name, she didn't open her mouth for a long time. Her eyes, which were usually indifferent but gentle, flashed nostalgia, longing, pain, and other emotions, and finally turned into tears, running down her eye sockets Like her cheeks, it fell on the hem of the clothes until it disappeared.

"I always thought that child was dead, but I didn't expect that he was still alive."

Han Jinxian, who had been silent for a long time, began to talk about her love and entanglement back then.

After listening to Han Jinxian's words, Li Fuhuan didn't know whether to sympathize with Han Jinxian, or Li Yanchen and Mr. Li.

Why?

Because Mr. Li's second wife has a good lover, and Li Yanchen's wife also has a boyfriend who has been in love for many years.

Li Fuhuan didn't know that Li Yanli was not a member of the Li family. If he knew, he would probably sigh. The ancestors of the Li family must have done something lacking in virtue. Otherwise, why would they have two generations of wives? They all put green hats on themselves, and they still happily raised sons for outsiders for so many years?

Han Jinxian was indeed pregnant with twins back then, but the older one was stolen within a month of birth, and when it was found, the child was already dead. As for the grievances involved, Li Fuhuan is not clear, nor is Han Jinxian.

But according to his calculations, it should be Han Jinxian's boyfriend who didn't want his girlfriend to marry someone else, so he took one of them away for revenge, and later found out that the child was his, so he used the dead baby to make Han Jinxian think that the child was dead , and then left Xu Yihan by his side.

After the mother and son talked, Li Fuhuan arranged for Han Jinxian to meet Xu Yihan.

Facing this eldest son whom he had never met and never cared for, Han Jinxian was not only relieved, but also resented the boyfriend who did all these things in the first place.

The death of the eldest son has always been a wound in her heart, and the wound that has made her suffer for twenty years, until today she realized that it was all a joke.