When I walked to the school parking lot, I saw Li Yanli wearing a well-tailored royal blue suit, leaning against the car door, his eyes that were still gentle before parting this morning were as deep as a bottomless abyss.

Li Fuhuan frowned and walked towards him.

"Uncle, why are you here?"

Li Yanli withdrew the dark thoughts in his heart, and glanced at the source of the voice lightly, "Where did you go just now?" It

seemed to be a casual question.

Li Fu smiled and said: "I didn't go anywhere, I just went to find my teacher. I have graduated. I don't want to go to my dad's company, so I discussed with the teacher to see if I can stay in his company." Take a look around."

"Really?" The faint voice seemed to be careless, but it carried a dangerous breath.

Li Fuhuan was stunned, why did he feel that Li Yanli's mood seemed to be a little bit wrong?

"Yes."

Back home, Li Fuhuan lay on the sofa with unmoved eyebrows. Li Yanli sent him home just now, and then drove away without saying a word.

These few days they got along very well, and Li Yanli's attitude towards him was much better and more sincere.

He could feel that Li Yanli had a slight affection for him, what happened to make his blackening value increase again?

Thoughtfully thinking about all the possibilities, the ringing of the phone interrupted his thoughts at the right time.

After hanging up the phone, Li Fuhuan changed his clothes and drove straight towards Xu Yihan's house.

Because there was something in his heart, when Xu Yihan stood in front of him with a brand new image, Li Fuhuan didn't react for a long time.

It wasn't until Gao An raised his hand and waved it in front of him a few times that he came back to his senses, forced a smile at Gao An, and said, "What do you want from me?"

Gao An glanced out of the corner of his eye and stood beside him. The anxious Xu Yihan motioned Li Fuhuan to look at him.

Li Fuhuan's puzzled eyes fell on Xu Yihan's face that had lost all his make-up, and he was shocked on the spot.

"You, you..." The opened and closed lips were speechless for a long time.

Xu Yihan opened his mouth, wanting to say something, but he was still a little afraid that Li Fuhuan would not accept it.

Gao An, who was standing at the side, stepped forward, grabbed Li Fuhuan's hand and said, "He, he is Xu Yihan, your... your brother."

At the beginning, Gao An couldn't accept that the young man he was attracted to looked exactly like Li Fuhuan, and then he learned from Xu Yihan that he was actually Li Fuhuan's relative. Brother, after Xu Yihan's narration, he found out that Li Fuhuan was not Li Yanchen's own son.

He actually complained a lot, isn't this kind of bloody drama really a novel?

Li Fuhuan looked at Xu Yihan dumbfounded. It was said in the plot that the original owner was not Li Yanchen's son, but it didn't say that he had a twin brother!

"Let me think about it."

These years of life have made him a bit deep into the drama, and there was no moment when he clearly realized that he does not belong to this world, he is not 'Li Fuhuan', this is not his life , His name is Xu Fuhuan, and he is only here to do the task. His goal is to eliminate Li Yanli's blackening value, not to muddle through, and live every day.

He is a little homesick, misses his parents, misses his elder brother.

Back home in a depressed mood, Li Fuhuan took out her cell phone and found Han Jinxian's number, wondering if she was asking? Or not to ask?

Then he threw the phone aside in a self-deprecating manner. He is not the original owner, so what right does he have to make decisions for the original owner?

What qualifications does he have to occupy the life of the original owner?

After figuring it out, Li Fuhuan's heart suddenly became clear. He is obviously dead, but he can still survive in this way. Maybe he can go home after his authority becomes higher and higher? !

With a goal in mind, Li Fuhuan also has the fighting spirit to do the task.

The original owner likes Li Yanli, so help the original owner to get Li Yanli's hobby. Think of it as his compensation for occupying the original owner's body.

The next day, Li Fuhuan drove directly to Li Yanli's apartment. Li Yanli still lived in the same apartment back then. When he walked out of the elevator, the familiar aisle reminded him of the time when he lived next door and was captured by Li Yanli.

Thinking of that childishness at the beginning. With tender means, he couldn't help laughing twice.

Before he could knock on the door, the door was opened first.

The person who opened the door was a middle-aged woman in her forties, with a slight anger on her face, holding a three-year-old milk doll in her arms.

"The farther you get, the better." When the

woman saw Li Fuhuan, her face was slightly startled, and just in time, she heard the roar inside, she couldn't help glaring at Li Fuhuan, and then strode out with the child in her arms.

Li Fuhuan stood at the door with complicated emotions, hesitating whether to go in or not.

This woman, he knew, she was the woman who entered and left Li Yanli's house four years ago. In four years, he didn't expect that she even had a child. Then... then should he help the original owner to win Li Yanli's love?

I really didn't expect Li Yanli's taste to be so strong. Although this woman is well maintained, she is obviously much older than Li Yanli.

Li Yanli angrily walked to the door, ready to close the door, but unexpectedly Li Fuhuan stood at the door, and couldn't help asking: "What are you doing here?"

Li Fuhuan was startled, and quickly pulled out a dry laugh. "Well, uncle, I..."

"Did you see it just now?"

Li Fuhuan hesitated for a while, but finally nodded.

Li Fuhuan clearly saw a ruthless flash in Li Yanli's eyes.

"Come in." The

two sat on the sofa silently, the atmosphere was too quiet for a while, Li Yanli pursed his lips, and said after a while: "You can ask whatever you want."

Li Fuhuan actually wanted to ask What is his relationship with that woman, but thinking about his own identity, it seems unreasonable to ask this topic.

Li Yanli glanced at him, and smiled self-deprecatingly: "Do you want to ask who that woman is?"

Li Fuhuan nodded hesitantly.

"She's my mother."

"What?" Li Fuhuan said in surprise, he had thought about all the possibilities, but he hadn't thought about this one.

Li Yanli ignored the shock in Li Fuhuan's heart, and said to himself: "Back then, the old man's first wife came to the house from the countryside. My mother saw that the pair of mothers were not pleasing to the eye, so she wanted to drive them away. I didn't expect that woman to be more ruthless than her." , sent her directly to a man's bed, and then took the old man to catch him." Speaking of this, Li Yanli's eyes showed strong sarcasm.

"According to my mother's cautious temperament, how could she be easily calculated by that woman? It's just because that man happens to be her lover."