With a smile on his face, he raised his hand and tapped Li Fuhuan's forehead, and said in a worried tone, "Then, the Li Group..."

"Who said that people must be rich to be happy? You see, our family has money." Okay, but are you happy?" Li Fuhuan asked.

Han Jinxian was stunned, she never knew that her son could see so clearly.

Yes, is she happy?

Not happy, she used to have someone she loved deeply, even now, that person is still in her heart.

However, for the benefit of the family, they broke up and married her to Li Yanchen, whom she didn't like at all.

The parents said that the man ran away with the money given by the Han family, but she knew in her heart that they must have threatened that man by some means.

These years, if Huanhuan hadn't been with her, she didn't know what she would become.

Thinking of the person buried deep in her heart, Han Jinxian couldn't help turning her eyes to Li Fuhuan. Huanhuan really looked like that person, with the same eyebrows and the same temperament.

Li Fuhuan saw Han Jinxian looking at him sadly, as if looking at another person through him.

The original owner didn't know, but as a person who knew the plot, how could he not know?

In fact, he really wanted to let Han Jinxian and Li Yanchen divorce. For so many years, the interests of the Han family and the Li family have long been entangled.

With a move in his heart, Li Fuhuan couldn't help saying: "Mom, if you can't bear it, you can divorce my dad. Anyway, your dedication for so many years is already enough for the kindness of the Han family."

...

The next day, Li Fuhuan Fu Huan went to the hospital to visit Li Yanli as usual.

When he walked into the familiar ward and found that there was no one there, he was stunned.

Li Yanli left. Disappeared without a trace.

Li Fuhuan searched all the places he could find, but he was nowhere to be found. In the end, he went to Li Yanchen helplessly, but Li Yanchen just said lightly, 'It's fine to leave'.

Li Fuhuan was not satisfied with such an answer.

Li Yanli is gone, what about his mission? !

Confusedly walking on the noisy street, Li Fuhuan felt a little dazed and lost for the first time. In the past six months of getting along, he exchanged it with his sincerity. Could it be that Li Yanli couldn't feel it at all, didn't he have the slightest bit of reluctance?

【Host. Li Yanli's affection for you has reached 50%. 】

002 opened the mouth at the right time.

Fifty percent? That should be treating yourself as a relative, right? That being the case, why didn't you leave a word when you left?

Thinking of this, Li Fuhuan felt even more sad.

-----------

Four years later.

At the graduation ceremony of S University, Li Fuhuan, as a representative, stood on the podium and told the story of his transformation from a scumbag to a top student over the years.

And Gao An, who was sitting in the auditorium, smiled and said to Xu Yihan who was still in the same look as four years ago: "Back then Li Fuhuan didn't even know the most basic functions, but I didn't expect him to stand there now. "

Xu Yihan sighed for a long time, and said with relief: "Yes, Li Fuhuan has always been very smart." The same child. The brother who came out of the palace has no reason to be so smart, but his younger brother is stupid.

"I'll go out first, and you can call me after Li Fuhuan's speech is over." After speaking, ignoring the disappointment in Gao An's eyes, he went straight to the top of the building, took out his mobile phone from his pocket, pressed the front number and dialed .

"Dad, Huanhuan is graduating today."

Xu Yihan nodded at the other end without knowing what he said, and then realized that the person on the other side couldn't see him, so he quickly said, "I see." As

if thinking of something, Xu Yihan Han went on to say: "You have to take care of your health and remember to take medicine, otherwise I will go to see you without Huanhuan. You also want to see Huanhuan, right? Do you really want to hear him call you Dad?" On the other end of

the phone The person seemed to like him very much, after a while, Xu Yihan smiled with satisfaction. "It's good to know."