Hearing what Han Jinxian said, Li Fuhuan frowned, "Could it be that he came back with his illegitimate son?"

Li Fuhuan didn't know why, but suddenly thought of Li Jinnian.

According to the plot, Li Jinnian, who was supposed to be brought back by Li Yanli half a year ago, did not know that he was staying in that horned Gada at this time.

After Li Jinnian ran away from the Li family, there was no news. Later, Li Yanli had a car accident, and he never appeared again. Could it be that the plot that was disrupted by him is about to return now?

Hearing Li Fuhuan's words, Han Jinxian stopped in her tracks, turned her head and glanced at her son meaningfully.

She has always known nothing about her son, but now it seems that her son is smart, but he just pretends not to know anything.

Li Yanchen did bring back one person.

And this person is Li Jinnian.

After half a year, Li Jinnian has changed a lot. The innocent and ignorant look he once pretended to be is gone, replaced by tranquility and indifference.

Seeing Li Fuhuan, Li Jinnian nodded slightly with a friendly smile on his lips.

A flash of satisfaction flashed across Li Yanchen's steady eyes.

He said: "Huanhuan, this is Jinnian, from now on, he will be your brother."

He told him and Han Jinxian with an undeniable tone that this was not a discussion, but a notification.

Han Jinxian snorted coldly, and said disdainfully: "I, Han Jinxian, have only one son, Li Fuhuan, in this life. You don't know where to pick up a bastard that deserves to be called my son's brother?"

"You..." Li Yanchen said hello After Han Jinxian spoke, her mood sank instantly.

Li Yanchen is a calm and forbearing person, similar to Li Yanli, but not as dark as Li Yanli. He usually presents people with a refined and wise appearance, unlike Li Yanli, who uses gentleness as a mask.

However, no matter how tolerant Li Yanchen was in front of outsiders, he would press it when he was in front of Han Jinxian. Can't suppress the anger in my heart.

In fact, Li Fuhuan didn't want Han Jinxian and Li Nian to face each other. As the protagonist, Li Jinnian was always favored by heaven. For those who bully the protagonist, the end may not be so good.

Li Fuhuan took Han Jinxian, whose eyes were full of anger, back to the room, and said to her: "Since Dad has brought it back, it means that there is no room for discussion on this matter. No matter what, you are Dad's wife. As for that Li Jinnian , you just let him jump on his own, I'm sure, Dad will definitely suffer in Li Jinnian's hands." Han Jinxian is not a person who can't tolerate others, she has been married to Li Yanchen for so many years, and what happened to Li Yanchen outside? I don't know, it's just because she didn't violate her interests and because she didn't love her, so she didn't care. However, what does the son mean?

"Do you know something?"

Li Fu smiled happily. "I do know a little bit. Anyway, don't worry about it. You can't see what Li Jinnian wants to do. Anyway, our Li family can't afford to support such an idler like him. Let's talk about it." Li Fuhuan held her arm affectionately. arm.

"I only have mother in this life. No matter what happens to you in the future, I will stand by your side."

Han Jinxian's heart was full of joy as Li Fuhuan said, sweeping away the previous anger.