"You think I really don't know what you've done? I just turned a blind eye." Li Yanchen didn't know that this younger brother was not the old man's seed before.

Speaking of which, he still has to thank those two rich second-generation racing cars for hitting Li Yanli, otherwise he wouldn't have accidentally discovered that there was something wrong with his brother's blood type.

He clearly remembered that when he gave Li Yanli the physical examination, the blood type displayed on it was the same as his and the old man's blood type O, but it was just a car accident and hospitalization, and this brother's blood type turned into type AB.

If it wasn't for the handwriting of Li Yanli's mother, no one would believe it.

"You'd better ask your good mother. That's the end of the conversation, I'm leaving first."

Li Yanchen stood outside the door, and there was a sound of smashing things in the room.

Li Yanchen shook his head. In his opinion, his younger brother is still too young. Back then, his mother was able to defeat Gao Ya and became the final winner. As the mother's son, he can also beat this younger brother who is not his own brother into the world. hell.

In the past, for the sake of being close relatives by blood, he was merciful anyway, but now it seems that there is no need for that.

Before leaving, Li Yanchen went to see Li Fuhuan.

Li Fuhuan was currently chatting with Xu Yihan and Gao An.

Hearing the knock on the door, Li Fuhuan opened the door.

Li Yanchen was wearing a well-tailored suit, reflecting his tall and well-proportioned figure. The calm eyes carried the unique charm of a mature man.

"Dad? Why are you here?" Li Fuhuan asked in surprise.

This is not to blame for Li Fuhuan's fuss, Li Yanchen has never been close to the original owner since he was a child, and he never showed up when the original owner was sick and hospitalized when he was young. How could it not surprise him to take the initiative to visit him in his ward without mentioning the rare concern just now.

Li Yanchen felt a little displeased, he was old, and it was rare for him to want to be close to his son, why did this brat still look disgusted?

Li Yanchen lowered his face and said angrily, "I need your permission to look at my son?"

"Hehe..." Li Fuhuan laughed dryly, "Dad, let's talk first."

Li Yanchen raised his hand and touched it. His head said: "Dad is not an unreasonable person. I know that you have grown up and have your own ideas. You. Mom called me last time and told me that you moved out. As a person who has been here, Dad knows what you think Dad will not stop you, but you can go home and see you when you have time. Mom, my company is very busy and I don't have time to go back to accompany her. You are you. Mom's only son, spend more time with her and do your best filial piety."

It was rare for Li Yanchen to say so many words at once.

Li Fuhuan pouted.

What company is busy, why don't you have time, bah.

If you have time to go shopping with your little lover, why don't you have time to spend with your wife and children?

hypocritical!

"Understood."

"If you're okay, go back to live today. You fainted this time, but it frightened you. Mom is terrified. Remember to comfort her well."