harsh voice woke him up suddenly, and the dream suddenly faded away, leaving only darkness.

"Uncle."

It was this voice again, so annoying.

Li Yanli opened his eyes suddenly, those eyes that should have been clear and gentle were full of hostility and endless killing intent.

Startled by his eyes, Li Fuhuan took a step back unconsciously.

His feet unconsciously pushed the chair behind him, and the sharp sound of the chair rubbing against the floor woke up Li Yanli who hadn't recovered yet.

Li Yanli turned his head suddenly, his cold and ferocious eyes were like a poisonous snake without warmth, sticking to his body eeriely.

It was the first time that Li Fuhuan looked directly into such eyes, and he couldn't help backing away in fright. "Uncle..."

Li Yanli was suddenly awakened by this little uncle, and before he had time to restrain his leaked emotions, he closed his eyes and buried the eager killing intent in the deepest part of his heart.

He has been deploying for so many years, and he cannot give up all his previous efforts just because of this small accident. He has endured for so many years, if everything was exposed because of a dream, wouldn't everything he did be in vain?

After restraining all the negative emotions, he opened his eyes again. There was no trace of hostility and coldness in those clear eyes.

"Xiao Huan?" Although the dry voice was a bit hoarse, it was still as gentle as ever, but there was a trace of temptation in it.

Li Fuhuan tried his best to calm down the shock and fear in his heart, as if everything just now was just his eyes.

He blinked, curious and worried.

"Uncle, what's the matter with you?"

Li Yanli smiled slightly and curled his lips. "I had a nightmare, I'm sorry, I scared you."

Hearing that he had a nightmare, Li Fuhuan could not help but patted his chest, soothing the heart frightened by his eyes, and heaved a sigh of relief from time to time.

"Uncle, you don't know how scary your eyes were just now, it really scared me." Li Fuhuan complained.

"Did it really scare you?" Li Yanli asked tentatively.

Li Fuhuan nodded in shock, "I've never seen eyes like yours just now." Speaking of this, Li Fuhuan rolled his eyes and asked curiously: "Uncle, what kind of nightmare are you having?" ?"

Hearing these words, Li Yanli's Qingrun eyes flashed a dark light, which was so fast that even Li Fuhuan didn't notice it.

He smiled. "It's nothing, I've already forgotten."

Seeing that Li Fuhuan seemed to want to ask something, she couldn't help interrupting him. "You pour me a glass of water first, and then help me call the doctor in."

Li Fuhuan saw that Li Yanli's lips were dry and peeling, and couldn't help but patted his head in frustration. Then he got up to pour a glass of water, making sure that Li Yanli didn't need it, got up and walked out of the ward.

The moment the door was closed, Li Fuhuan's face instantly collapsed, and he spread out his palms, which were sticky. The greasy cold sweat, even his back was soaked in a dense layer of cold sweat.

If it wasn't for the fact that the original owner's simple and straightforward character is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, maybe Li Yanli wouldn't be fooled by him.