Pushing open the door, I saw Gao An wearing the school uniform of No. 1 Middle School and sitting quietly by the window. The afternoon sun hit him finely, and the short chestnut hair was coated with a faint golden light by the golden sun, which was too gorgeous. The beautiful face attracted the little girls in the coffee shop to whisper, and from time to time they blushed and secretly glanced at it.

Gao An turned his head sideways to look at the scenery outside the glass window, and when he turned his head, he saw Li Fuhuan coming in from the door.

He bent his lips involuntarily, and raised his hand to greet him.

Li Fuhuan sat across from him with a ruffian smile. "Call me out in a hurry, what's the matter?"

Gao An shook his head, signaling him not to worry. "What do you want to drink?"

Li Fuhuan waved his hand, "Anything, as long as it's not coffee."

Li Fuhuan stared at the milk tea served by the waiter in embarrassment, and smiled awkwardly at Gao An. "I said I don't drink coffee, so don't order milk tea for me either! It doesn't fit my image."

Gao An elegantly held the coffee in his hand, and was about to taste it. Hearing Li Fuhuan's words, he couldn't help laughing. "What's your image? Let's hear it."

Li Fuhuan handsomely flicked the bangs on his forehead, touched his hairstyle with one hand, and then looked at the few people who were looking this way with a smirk. The girl blew a few loud whistles.

This hooligan-like behavior scared the girls who were secretly looking at Gao An into panic.

"See, this young master is the eldest brother of the No. 1 middle school. If my younger brother knows that I drink milk tea that only girls drink, how can I lose face?"

Gao An groaned before he could swallow it down. The coffee just spewed out.

It's also thanks to Gao An's self-awareness that he didn't spray at Li Fuhuan, who was opposite him, but at the table.

"Okay, this milk tea is considered undrinkable." Li Fuhuan said with a regretful glance at the messy desktop.

"You are a hooligan." Gao An took out a snow-white handkerchief from his pocket and said bitterly.

"What kind of rascal is not a rascal? My name is Fan Er. You are a bookworm who only knows how to read by heart. How can you understand." Li Fu raised his head and said disdainfully.

"Tell me, what did you ask me to do today?"

Li Fuhuan has a lot of questions waiting for him to explore. How can he have time to talk nonsense with Gao An here? He doesn't want to go out at all, and he still wants to find a chance Li Yanchen's study, let's see if we can find any clues!

Gao An wiped the corners of his mouth, then put down the handkerchief in his hand, and said mysteriously: "I saw your uncle."

Li Fuhuan pulled the corners of his lips. "What kind of rare thing is this?"

"No, listen to me. When I was discharged from the hospital yesterday, I saw your uncle taking a woman to the obstetrics department of the hospital..." Speaking of this, Gao An glanced at Li Fuhuan, seeing his expression It's normal, and continued: "I heard that your uncle likes men, he is crooked, but yesterday he took a woman to the obstetrics and gynecology department, think about it, is this a big deal?

" Surprised, hospital? woman? Obstetrics?

What's happening here?

Doesn't Li Yanli like Li Jinnian?

"Are you sure you read it right?" Li Fuhuan straightened his face and said seriously.

"That's right, I took a photo. I'll show it to you." After that, he took out his phone and found the photo.

The person in the photo is indeed Li Yanli. Li Yanli is carefully supporting a woman, but the woman is stroking her flat abdomen tenderly.

Li Fuhuan frowned, which one is this?

"It's no secret in our circle that your uncle likes men, but he will take a woman to the obstetrics and gynecology department of the hospital? Tell me, could this woman be your uncle's true love? What he likes about men is actually just a smoke bomb or something he used to protect this true love."

Gao An looked at Li Fuhuan gossipingly.

How could Li Fuhuan have the heart to gossip with him now, he directly sent the photos on Gao An's phone to his own.

"I'll go back first, we'll call if there's anything to do."

After finishing speaking, Gao An didn't give Gao An a chance to speak, and walked quickly towards the door.

Standing on the road, Li Fuhuan thought about it, and finally took a taxi and went directly to Li Yanli's apartment.

Li Yanli didn't have any shares in Li's Group, and he moved out of Li's house very early, so the original owner didn't know what Li Yanli was doing outside, but he probably knew that he opened a small company with good income.

And the apartment he lived in was bought after he started the company and made a profit.

The apartment he bought is in the city center, close to the bustling buildings, where every inch of land is expensive, not much cheaper than Li's house.

The original owner had been here before, Li Fuhuan paid the fare, said hello to the security guard, and then walked directly towards the building in his memory.

As soon as he walked downstairs, Li Fuhuan heard a familiar voice from inside the building.

Li Fuhuan's eyes flashed, his body backed up quickly, and he turned around to hide behind a big tree.

As soon as he hid his body, Li Yanli elegantly and calmly walked out with a woman in his arms. The woman held his arm with a smile and talked to him from time to time.

The voice of the two talking was too low, and Li Fuhuan hid a little far away, so he couldn't hear what they were talking at all.

Li Fuhuan stared blankly at the two people's backs gradually going away, and then came out from behind the tree.

Seeing the figure that had disappeared, Li Fuhuan turned around and glanced at the building again, thought for a while, and immediately paid attention.

Going home, I found the original owner's card, checked the balance in it, and saw that there was not much money, so I asked Han Jinxian for a sum of money.

Han Jinxian had always been generous to her only son, even if she was generous, the money would not be enough for him to buy a house. If you can't buy it, you have to rent it!

Li Fuhuan found Gao An and asked him to rent the house opposite Li Yanli.

After everything was settled, three days had passed.

Gao An stood in this expensively rented room with a puzzled expression on his face.

"Even if your uncle has a girlfriend, you don't need to rent a house to live opposite him to monitor him?"

Li Fuhuan glanced at Gao An, "Don't be blind if you don't understand, I'm that kind of person Is it? If my uncle really has a wife, I'm too happy to be happy, I'm afraid it won't be!"

"What do you mean?"

Li Fuhuan thought for a while, Gao An is a reliable person, and he didn't give Li Jinnian a chance , Let him approach Gao An.

"My uncle likes a man named Li Jinnian. That Li Jinnian is my father's illegitimate son. I'm afraid that he will find a woman to act in a play for my father."

"What?"

Gao An looked at him in shock. Li Fuhuan.

"Your father's illegitimate child? Your uncle? Isn't this a mess?" Gao An said excitedly.

"Yeah, that's why I'm so worried." Li Fuhuan said with a worried face.