Li Yanchen wanted to strangle this shrew right now.

After all, he was still concerned about the Han family standing behind this woman.

Li Yanchen turned around, opened the door, and walked straight out. Before he left, there was a "clang" sound from the door. The loud sound made Xu Fuhuan's eardrums buzz.

"Son, does your face hurt?"

Seeing that her husband had left, the woman hurriedly walked up to Xu Fuhuan who was in a daze, and looked at her son's cheek with tender eyes.

"That shameless thing dared to hit my mother's son, just wait and see." The woman's vicious tone was full of viciousness and viciousness.

Xu Fuhuan pursed his lips, his dazed expression didn't come back to his senses until now, he frowned and endured the discomfort in his head and shook his head: "Mom, I'm fine, I want to be quiet for a while."

"Okay, okay, you have a rest first, and mom will get you ice cubes." After finishing speaking, the woman helped Xu Fuhuan to the bedside, and couldn't help saying: "You have a good rest, don't be afraid of that Old people don't die, everything has a mother!"

It wasn't until the sound of closing the door that Xu Fuhuan began to receive the plot, and in less than a moment, the plot transmitted by the system had already appeared in his mind. After watching the entire plot, Xu Fuhuan Huan twitched the corner of his mouth, this is really a big pot of blood.

There is such a kind of father as there is such a son. This sentence was fully expressed in the original owner's father.

The original owner is called Li Fuhuan, only one surname is different from him, he is seventeen years old, and the college entrance examination is about to take place in a few months, and the person who beat him just now is Li Yanchen, the father of this body. The original owner beat a classmate surnamed Gao this time. Judging from the original owner's memory, the beating was not serious, and he was directly hospitalized. And the one with the surname Gao is not a small one, he is the son of the mayor of S City. As the old saying goes, people don't fight with officials, and as a businessman, Li Yanchen needs to curry favor with the mayor, but his own son beat the mayor's son, how can he not get angry? I guess it's time to prepare the 'something' for an apology. After a while, Li Yanchen will come to him, and then take him to the door to apologize.

The plot is unfolded from the perspective of Li Yanchen's illegitimate son Li Jinnian. As an illegitimate son, Li Jinnian lived with his mother since he was a child. In Li Jinnian's memory, his father loved his mother very much, but he rarely saw himself father. When he was a child, he didn't understand why his father didn't live with his mother, why other children scolded him for not having a father, and when he grew up, he realized that he was just an illegitimate child. Although his mother loved Li Yanchen very much, he hated Li Yanchen very much. It was Li Yanchen who ruined his mother's life, and it was Li Yanchen who made him bear the name of an illegitimate child all his life. This kind of hatred, after he entered No. 1 High School Seeing the original owner's arrogant and invincible appearance began to ferment. Especially when his mother waited for Li Yanchen for twenty years, until she died, but did not wait for that man to marry her back home, this hatred reached its peak. When his mother died, the string in his heart was completely broken. He wanted to take revenge on Li Yanchen, but he was an illegitimate child, how could he take revenge if he had no money or power?

At this time, Li Yanli came into his sight.

He found out that Li Yanli likes men, especially the kind of boys who have not entered the society and are pure and independent. There are not no boys with simple temperaments, but these are all spoiled by their parents. This kind of pure boys are generally not independent, but There are also many independent ones, but boys with such personalities are generally not pure, and Li Jinnian has a baby face, which is very deceptive, not to mention independent, Li Jinnian's mother is always sentimental besides self-pity and self-pity, She is often immersed in the relationship between her and Li Yanchen and cannot extricate herself, so she seldom cares about Li Jinnian. Now that she passed away, this made Li Jinnian, who was already independent, add a fortune to him.

Li Jinnian's life experience is almost as if it was created for Li Yanli himself.

Li Yanli is Li Yanchen's half-brother. Li Yanli is handsome and elegant, has a gentle conversation, and is humorous. He is a famous bachelor in S City. Even if it is rumored that he likes men, this does not prevent many girls from thinking of him as their dream lover.

It's just that Li Yanli is gentle and elegant on the outside, but extremely dark and twisted on the inside.

Just because he is in the dark, he likes to play with those boys who are in the sun without losing their personality. He enjoys the eyes of these people falling in love with him, and also likes to conquer the stubbornness in those people's eyes.

It's just that he didn't expect that he would really fall in love with Li Jinnian.

Li Jinnian used his pretended temperament to approach Li Yanli, successfully aroused Li Yanli's interest, and then fell in love with him.

Li Jinnian took advantage of Li Yanli's liking to reveal that he wanted to find his relatives. Li Yanli, who wanted to please his sweetheart, naturally helped him find them, and then found Li Yanchen.

Li Yanli really didn't expect that this man named Li Jinnian was his eldest brother's son, his own nephew. He knew that his elder brother had an illegitimate child outside, but he didn't know that this person was actually Li Jinnian.

This made him a little confused for a while.

Li Jinnian approached Li Yanli for revenge. He did this because he wanted to take advantage of Li Yanli's personal relationship and turn him against Li Yanchen.

Li Jinnian was successfully brought back to the Li family by Li Yanli. Li Yanli became more and more dissatisfied with Li Yanchen. While trying to suppress the deformed love in his heart, he had to watch his sweetheart and his elder brother perform family happiness every day.

The desire for monopoly in my heart, the more suppressed, the stronger it becomes.

And what about Li Yanchen? Perhaps because of the psychology of guilt and compensation, in addition to satisfying Li Jinnian spiritually, he also transferred 3% of the shares of the Li Group to him.

This naturally caused Li Yanchen's other son, Li Fuhuan, to be dissatisfied.

His mother had told him since he was a child that everything in the Li family belonged to him. Even if Li Yanchen had an illegitimate child outside, it wouldn't change that he was the legitimate heir of the Li family.

Furthermore, although Li Yanchen didn't like to see the original owner very much, Han Jinxian and Li Yanli loved the original owner very much.

And now that illegitimate son lived in Li's house openly, and took away the paternal love he longed for since he was a child, and now even his uncle defended him everywhere, how could the original owner be happy?

However, the original owner has long been spoiled by Han Jinxian. He is not Li Jinnian's opponent at all. He has made trouble several times, but in the end Li Jin counterattacked young and flirtatiously, and even mocked him as a waste in contempt.

And at this time, Lu Zifeng, the brother of the original owner, came back from abroad.

Note: In case you don't read what the author has to say, put it at the end of the article, and say the important things three times. Li Yanchen and Li Yanli are not biological brothers! Not brothers! Not brothers! This will be made clear later, and the style will not be written against. Forbidden subjects, don't think too much! Also don't say I broke jj's rules. Just sauce purple!