⎯⎯ 2 : the miracle.

Start from the beginning

"Alright, firstly, who are you? What's your name?" Tanah continued.

"My name is.. my name is Boboiboy." Boboiboy akwardly and shyly answered Tanah.

"Ok, where are you from?" Angin said excitingly, really wanting to know where the boy came from.

"I.. uh... came from Kuala Lumpur.. i don't know how i got here" Boboiboy was looking around the house, now this was odd, this is Tok Aba's home. Ofcourse, he didn't want to say that he actually came from Pulau Rintis, so a white lie it is.

"You know, you kind of look exactly like us." Air added.

"Ah.. i didn't even notice.. why do you guys look like me?" Boboiboy suddenly realised that, why does he look like them?

"It's the other way around, Sherlock." Petir said with a creepy stare, still keeping his eyes on the boy.

"Enough, Petir" Tanah glared at the lightning element.

"Calm down pikachu, we know you're worried about us, but violence isn't the best way to get to know this boy." Cahaya sarcasticly made fun of Petir, Petir gave Cahaya the death stare, as expected.

"That's enough you two, now, are you sure that you don't remember a thing of how you got here?" Tanah stopped the about-to-be fight Cahaya and Petir was starting.

"No, all i remember was severe pain when i opened my eyes."

"Alright, we actually might need help on this case, we better make this hurry since we do need to go back to TAPOPS tomorrow." Air reminded.

'TAPOPS? They're apart of TAPOPS? Wait a second...' Boboiboy thought. If these people were apart of TAPOPS that means..

"I'm sorry to budge in, i don't mean to be rude but, are your names perhaps Petir, Angin, Tanah, Api, Air, Daun, and Cahaya?" Boboiboy couldn't keep the curious thought. And as he predicted, all of the people in the room except himself jolted.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH! MY GUY YOU KNOW OUR NAMES?!" Api holted back, every person that Boboiboy just said had their fighting stance.

"Um right, i almost forgot! I'm not here to fight, i was just curious! I've seen you people on the news before!" Boboiboy quickly shook his head as a sign that he is not an enemy.

"Oh, so we're famous?" Daun asked, oh no, not this question.

"But since when did our faces were in the Kuala Lumpur tv?" Angin was curious, all he knew was that they were only popular in Pulau Rintis.

"It's because you guys have superpowers! Right?" Boboiboy, once again, was suprisingly a great liar.

"Okay..."

The akward silence filled the room.

"So uhm, you should probably go to the police office by now, i'll take you there." Tanah spoke, breaking the silence.

"Ah okay, thank you" Boboiboy smiled "I really appreciate you helping me, i truly thank you."

"It's no biggie! We're glad to help anyone at any time!" Angin replied with an even brighter smile than the boy.

Ah, how Boboiboy wished he could stay like this. Stay with his elements without getting amnesia. If only this could last an eternity.

But he can't leave his responsibility at TAPOPS right?

He couldn't just leave innocent people out there to suffer, right?

He wouldn't leave his friends, right?

He couldn't leave Tok Aba and Ochobot alone right?

He can't.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Thank you for taking me to the police office, Tanah." The boy smiled at Tanah, he couldn't thank that young man enough.

"Your welcome, i'm happy to help, at any times." Tanah said, happy to help the boy "We'll wait for the police's search on your data, after that, we can aend you home, for now, you can move in with us."

"Ah! Really? I don't want to bother any of you... especially Petir..." Boboiboy looked guilty, as much as he wanted too, he probably couldn't.

Tanah took a deep breath "Well, you don't have a home or a stay here right? We'll happily help you, about Petir, we can handle that later." Tanah sighed with a smile

Boboiboy had a smile forming on his lips "Thank you, so much, i promise one day i'll pay your kindness with a much more bigger thing."

"I'm happy to help."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AUTHOR NOTE #2
Hellooo!! From now on, i will try my best to post a chapter every 2 days or so, and i want to say..

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORTTT !!!

I really appreciate it i truly do, i'm so glad that you guys like my stupid fanfiction that was made out of pure spite of boredome, thank youuu !! <33

Lot's of lovee
Words ( included author's note ) : 1.333 words.