5. The plastic escape

A/n's POV

Jimin: I love you, and I always will, Y/N-ah...... I-I love you....
Y/N: No... JIMIN!!

The pearl-like tears didn't stop rolling down her eyes. She was broken. Broken into pieces that could never be joined together.

The white strings detached automatically. He made her stand, and started dragging her somewhere with that usual lifelessness in his chocolate brown eyes, that was rather unreadable. She didn't fight back this time, didn't protest. Her head was spinning uncontrollably, she couldn't get over the horrifying scene of her best friend's crimson red liquid all over her; or rather, the only person she was surviving for. She was so shaken that she couldn't feel her surroundings. Her heart was pounding hard, which she wished, would stop.

Jungkook stopped walking as he reached a strange corridor-like area, which was surrounded by dolls and puppets everywhere.

Jungkook: The frock suits you, doesn't it?

Jungkook: Hm, ignoring game sounds interesting to you? But it definitely doesn't to me. I have another interesting game. Let's play hide and seek. It's a little different, though. I'll count, and you'll hide somewhere, of course. If I can't find you, I'll let you escape. But, if I win, then I'll make sure you enjoy it here. It'd be even more fun..
He pulled her towards him, making her bump into his hard chest. He tightly held her waist, pulling her even more closer, until both of them could hear each other's pounding hearts. Jungkook's heart wasn't pounding, though. It seemed like he didn't even care, it seemed like he couldn't even feel anything.
Y/N's cheeks started burning, her ears turned dark red. Jungkook started leaning closer, until she felt his soft, rosy lips on her plump ones. She didn't kiss back, she couldn't digest the sudden kiss. He moved his lips against hers, biting on her lower lip; making her gasp. He swifltly entered his tongue into her mouth, exploring every corner, and marking her as his. His hands were still on her waist, now travelling under her shirt, as his lips moved towards her jawline, softly nibbing and making sweet red marks there.
He suddenly pulled away, making Y/N escape her dazed state. He was still staring at her, but his eyes showed no emotion. He had a poker face on, as if nothing had happened between them.

Y/N's POV

I still couldn't anything, I was still froze on the same spot. What the hell just actually happened. WHAT THE HELL?! He literally moved away like nothimg happened. Jimin just literally died in front of me, and he DIDN'T EVEN CARE! WHAT DOES HE EVEN THINK OF HIMSELF? He thought he could just kiss me like that and I would do nothing.
As I was about to burst on him, but I realized something. I was too dazed, anyone would be, but I had to function, I had to make efforts on what Jimin had told me to do. That was more important. I had to find the golden key and escape.
He started counting, while having his usual smirk on his face.

Jungkook: 1...2...3...

I started running, I could feel my stupid heart beating really fast. I took a lot of turns, just like in a maze, trying to find a right and safe place to hide. I could hear his countings in the background, which kept getting fainter and fainter as I moved away from him.
I found a huge door and opened it without thinking twice. It was a luxurious room.

Y/N: This could be it.. The key could be here..

And I started searching it. I checked all the almirahs, drawers and shelves, but couldn't find it still. Expectedly, his footsteps were audible, he was whistling his usual melody, which made me even more anxious. My hands started shivering, I couldn't concentrate. But I quickly grabbed a small lamp from the nearby shelf, nd stood beside the door, my back hitting the wall, holding it.
Y/N: This could knock him, right?
I suddenly remembered Jimin's cautious voice," Just don't make him angry." I harshly shook my head, driving all the negative thoughts away. I am definitely not making him angry, am I?
Oh JUST SHUT UP!