1. Cold

Y/N's POV

The silence felt like it was piercing through my skin and was swallowing me as a whole. It choked me. Exhausted me. These big chandeliers, long corridors, yet no sign of love and warmth. It's been just a freaking month but it feels like eternity...

My thoughts came to a halt by the sound of a car approaching. I peeked down from my window and there he was; JEON JUNGKOOK; the heartless mafia; my psychotic husband... His and my marriage was due to a business partnership contract signed by him and my parents. I ran downstairs and quickly opened the door with a huge; kinda fake smile plastered on my face.

A/N's POV

Y/N: Welcome home, Mr. Jeon. You're early today?
He passed by her, with the usual poker face, without uttering a single word. The silence was dreadful; yet pleasing for his ears. She smiled warmly and spoke,
Y/N: Mr. Jeon, I made-
Jungkook: Don't dare to get so comfortable with me. Just serve me the food and go to your room.
Y/N: O-okay... Mr. Jeon...
You served him the jjangmyeon and left.
You sat on your bed, sighing heavily.
Y/N: For God's sake quit it Y/N! It's not like he would give you what you want.. He's a mafia and he's just too busy, and he has everything that he needs.. Why would he need you anyway? But.. Is this really you...
You always thought that he might have a soft heart inside, even if he acts cold from outside. You thought someday he would change; not knowing what's awaiting you..

Y/N's POV

It was night time. I was waiting for him to have dinner. What was taking him so long?
Y/N: Should I go and check..?
I finally decided that I should go and check, after all I'm his wife.. *hehe*
I started to go upstairs. His room was just next to mine; it was open.
Y/N: Mr. Jeon? Are you in there?
There was no response.
Y/N: Umm.. Can I come in..?
I started to knock on the door but there was no response, again.
Y/N: Maybe I should just enter..
I steadily opened the door, but regretted it that instant.
Y/N: O-oh, sorry Mr. Jeon I didn't know.. you.. were..
Omfg-
He just came out of the bathroom; his wet raven bangs sliding down his forehead; with wet drops of water dripping down his chiseled chest. The moment I opened the door, he looked at me with his sharp chocolate orbs as if I had done some sin. I immediately closed the door shut; I couldn't handle that fucking death glare.

Oh my god why isn't he saying anything? I kept standing out of his room, slightly leaning on the door to hear from him, but he didn't even utter a single phrase. "Should I peek again..? ", I thought. I finally decided to just peek for a second and then rush down quickly.

I creaked open the door again, and found that he was standing right in front of me, folding his hands in front of his chest.
I slightly flinched because of the sudden appearance, and flinched even more when he pulled me in; swifltly pinning me on the nearby wall.
Y/N: I-I didn't-
Jungkook: What did you think you were doing?
Y/N: I-
Jungkook: Couldn't you just wait for me downstairs?
Y/N: You weren't coming down so I thought there's something wrong you never took so long and the food was getting cold and I was worried for you and I-
I spoke everything in one breath when I didn't even notice that he as towering in front of me, smirking cockily.
Jungkook: So, you were worried for me?
Y/N: I-uh-
He started coming closer, when I felt his cold hands travelling up my waist, under my shirt.
Jungkook: I told you to not get so comfortable with me, sweetheart.
My brain froze, I couldn't think anything, his hands all over my back wasn't helping it.
Jungkook: And I also told you not to expect anything from me, didn't I?
He started leaning even more closer, until I felt his hot breath fanning over my lips, sending chills down my spine. Our noses were already touching, if any of us moved even a little, our lips would connect easily.
Y/N: I-I am sorry...
Jungkook: You should be..
I felt cold metal touch my forehead. He immediately went back to his original position, when I noticed that I had a gun pointed on my temple.
Jungkook: You know if you continue doing that, this precious thing wouldn't bother to pierce through your gorgeous skin, right?
Y/N: R-right..
Jungkook: Now get the fuck out. And I hope that you now know everything that you don't have to do. Right?
Y/N: Right.. I-I won't do it again..
I immediately released the breath I didn't know I was holding and literally ran downstairs; thinking hard.
Y/N: Jungkook you.. You.. I-I can't fucking understand! I know there's something that I don't know and you're not telling me. I know that nobody can be so heartless; that.. *Sigh* I'm going to find out, Jungkook. I'll make you understand that love isn't fake. It is really hard to do, but it isn't fake. It's so beautiful, that you can't even imagine.

♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Yo armies. Don't forget to comment after every episode so that I get to know if you're liking my story or not. This was kinda boring but I promise the incoming chapters have angst and psycho Jungkook is coming ~~~