Betrayal

Monday came rather quickly and the list of things to do just keeps piling up. Exams and not to mention prom.

You weren't very fond of coming in early or at all to school but knowing Wanda would be there is a real motivation. You didn't got a response after you text her back last night but you weren't too worried as she probably fell asleep after that.

You're trying not to overthink since you know there's nothing to even think about.

"You're glowing." Bucky greeted you with a warm smile as you walk in his direction, he waves to his friends goodbye before proceeding to walk with you inside the building. "What got you so cheer up so early in the morning?" He asked.

"Can't a girl just be excited to learn?" You question.

You both walk together and proceed your way to your locker. As usual, girls stares with disgust and jealousy, you learn to deal with it.

"Not on a Monday, nope." He answered amused. "Someone definitely made you smile that hard."

You can think of a name. In fact, that name can't stay out of your head. "Stop projecting." You push Bucky lightly when the both of you finally made it to your locker. "You're the one who's awfully in a good mood."

"Yeah, it always happens when you're around." He leaned in the locker next to you while he cross his arms against his chest. "Do you have an idea why?"

"That's disgusting Bucky." An intrusive cold tone voice decided to make its presence known. Wanda stood there in her cheerleading outfit that you love so much.

"Oh hey Wanda." You greeted with a love sick look on your face. Immediately forgot Bucky was even there.

"And I'm also here." Steve made a straight smile and wave awkwardly. You waved back.

You kept your eye contact with Wanda while Bucky and Steve looks at the both of you awkwardly. You didn't even notice until Natasha came in hurry.

"This is the weirdest shit I've ever seen." She interrupted. "We cannot be the group of friends that is so close to being an orgy."

"I'm down." You said in your serious voice but it's a joke obviously. You busted out laughing when you realized everyone was shocked and frozen.

"You guys know I'm joking right?" You said while looking at them 1 by 1 until it landed on Wanda who has the sickest grin plastered on her face.

"You're a dog." Wanda said.

"Is the position you like?"

"Like you even have the stamina."

"Are you challenging me?"

"Of course not but you would like that would you?" Wanda sized you up making you feel small under her gaze.

For a virgin like you, you sure as hell surprised yourself with your words.

"You guys get a room." Natasha interrupted before making gagging noises.

"Were they talking dirty to each other?" Steve whispered in Bucky's ear who is very much invested on the back and forth. "Yep." He didn't even bother to face him.

Soon enough everyone starts getting into their classes. Before Wanda can part ways with you, she whispered something in your ears that sure as hell will consume your whole day.

"If you wanna practice that stamina, you know where to find me." She said before blowing a kiss.

-

After your classes you went straight to the library to study. Exams are next week and you really don't want to fail given the fact that tuition is expensive.