Monday

You stir awake as you feel your phone vibrates on your side. You groan out before clutching your hand on your forehead dramatically. The throbbing ache is not like you've ever felt before.

It also too damn bad that you were having such a good sleep– dream to be precise. You've dreamt of kissing Wanda. Weird, you know, but you're just a girl who has a crush.

The pain persists the same as your phone vibrates. Why'd you have to drink so much.

You slowly open your eyes and realize you are in unfamiliar place. You roam your eyes around the elegant ceiling before they landed on the space next to you.

Your eyes widen, you clutch the  comforter that lays on top of you. You look under the covers to see that you're dress and not naked as what your panic self expected. You let out a sigh of relief.

"Wanda?" You whisper mostly to yourself, scared to awaken the beast.

Your phone continues to vibrate before you finally pay attention to it.

Natasha is calling you.

"Hello?" You asked quietly.

"Hello your face. Where the fuck are you?" Natasha asked aggressively. You weren't able to answer as the red hair continue to speak. "I've looked everywhere for you. Please tell me you're safe. Oh my gosh, your mom is going to kill me. I know the maximoff's house got too many damn rooms, did you got lost in them?"

"Honey I'm fine." You calmly said. "I'm safe."

Wanda turn to you, she's awake. For how long? No one knows. She decided to let you know not because you mention the word honey or anything. 

"Thank God." Natasha shook her head, she really thought something bad might have happened to you. "I've looked in every room in Maximoff's house, they thought I'm a thief. I'll see you then?"

"I'll see you." You replied before hanging up the phone.

You notice a pair of eyes boring into you. There's no need to wonder who's it is.

"Who's that you were talking to?" Wanda asked, raising her one eyebrow up in curiosity.

"That's just Natasha." You said, giving her a side smile before looking away awkwardly. Wanda on the other hand, sigh in relief.

There was a peaceful moment of silence. It wasn't awkward at all and you thank the heaven above for that.

"Thank you for letting me stay here for the night."

"It's nothing. I couldn't let you go, you were too drunk."

You slowly sat up, letting the comforter fall down your waist. You aren't sure what time it is but you can see the strips of sunlights that peek through Wanda's curtains.

You lick your dry lips as you look around the room just so you won't have to look at Wanda. There's burn sensation as you do so.

You touch your lips to see if anything's wrong and that's when you remember.

You had kissed her. Wanda biting your lips wasn't a dream of yours, it really did happened. And you don't know how to feel about it.

"Are you alright?" Wanda asked in concern, you were holding your lips while spacing out, she was scared the you might regret something she cherish.

"I should go home." You utter, your heart's beating fast. So was Wanda's.

"Okay, let me drive you"

"No, it's fine. I can call Nat–."