Confession

A/N: Sorry it took so long guys but here you go! Update!!

elxlizzie  - update for you since you reread it lol. I promise a more constant update, I guess? I'm in my zone for writing again 😩

Ps. I didn't have the chance to proofread this one.

A week had gone by since you have been stood up. If you can even call it that somehow. Carol found you just in time where you were almost in tears, luckily, she was there to comfort you.

You owe Carol a lot for that and after asking the blonde many times on how you could pay her back she won't budge.

You were sad but you were mostly angry, not to the scarlet witch but to yourself. You can't believe you were ever fooled by notes and sweet notes. How naive can you be?

You shut your locker aggressively. There was another note added to the pile of notes you choose to ignore day after day. You don't have any plans to read them. Scarlet Witch can fool you once and that's it.

Never again.

If in any case she ever feels sorry for what she did, she would have approach you long ago. The time has come and you won't fall for any of her traps.

"Why don't you read it? Maybe they have a reasonable explanation." Natasha suggested next to you.

"What reason could they have? Its been a week, if there's an emergency last week surely they would have approached me by now. But nothing... and I won't fall for all that notes crap again." You muttered. Natasha just sighs.

You don't know why she even cares anyway.

Then it clicked. She knows Scarlet Witch and that's why she sympathize for the person despite knowing what happened to you.

"Didn't you know the person?" You raised your eyebrows looking at the president intently.

"Uhm." Natasha looked everywhere but your eyes, trying so hard to find an escape.

"Don't Uhm me." You threaten, not like you can but you tried.

She tried to step away but you hold her still. Natasha could easily get out of your grasp since its so obvious that she's stronger than you. She lets you hold her down anyway because she does know what exactly you are going through.

It's like last year all over again but this time it's not Wanda she has to comfort but its you.

"Easy there ladies. What's up?" Carol appear out of nowhere. The blonde is oblivious on what's going on. Her voice startled you out of you serious mood.

"Nothing, just a morning catch up." You said before forcing yourself to smile and letting your grasp on Natasha go.

Natasha know you mean no harm so she just nodded and agreed with what you said.

"Can I walk you to class?" Carol asked you.

"Sure."

-

Natasha rushed to the one and only Scarlet Witch.

"I'm telling you kid. Carol is all up in your game." Natasha catch Wanda up on what's going on between you and the soccer player.

"That stupid bitch." Wanda groaned, crumbling the piece of paper she was writing on. It's her homework.

"I don't think she's stupid. You're the one stupid one and the coward for not doing what she's been doing since day 1."

"I tried didn't I?" Wanda raised her hands in question.

"You didn't showed up. That trying isn't trying hard enough."