I GOT YOU

First day of the School's event!

You tiredly scratch your eyes as you walk on the lively halls of your school. You were up until 1 am talking to Natasha about her problems with Maria. It was honestly fun but now the consequences of being up at 6 am is making you want to bury yourself alive.

You made it to your locker after a few minutes. Opening it immediately put a smile on your face seeing that there lies, a simple note, neatly folded just on top of your book, all of the tiredness in your body disappears.

"I'm not really good with words nor I am better at expressing what I feel. But seeing you each day makes me the feelings harder to contain. I'd rather tell you in person but for the meantime I could only do it in these writings. In time, you'll see, your Scarlet Witch."

You had to bite your lips to contain a smile that's abruptly trying to spread from your cheeks. Scarlet Witch's notes make your mornings better each day despite the nagging and hateful comments from Wanda, just one trip of your mind to those letters made it better.

"I could see your smile from a mile away, what's up?" Natasha nudges beside you, you force your gaze out of the paper before looking at it again. You folded it neatly and tucked it in between pages of your book before you closed your locker completely.

"This person just keeps on making me smile I guess."

You look straight ahead, trying to avoid students who are careless, speed walking and running to wherever they are going. Today is a fun day and everyone is excited for the whole week to come.

"Any idea who it is, yet?" Natasha pry, you both walked towards the field where a bunch of students are heading towards.

You shrug your shoulders, looking at the field you easily spotted Wanda with her cheer team looking as stunning as ever. You scolded yourself as the thought invaded your mind. "Not even a clue but they did say they would see me on the last day of this event." You tried your best to snatch your gaze away from the cheerleader.

"You'll be surprised but I know you'll like her. She's really nervous but I was like "What the fuck are you even nervous for you guys hang–." You cut Natasha off when you stopped walking and she crashed into your back. "Girl what the hell." The redhead exclaimed before huffing her chest.

"What did you just say?"

"I said what the hell."

"No, before that, what were you gushing on me about?"

Natasha looks at you as if you were speaking gibberish until she realized what just happened. "Oh."

"Don't "Oh" me, do you know who's sending out those letters to me?"

Natasha ignored your question, she walked past you leaving you behind. You follow her quickly. "How did you know?" You tug her arm lightly.

The red head sighs and stops walking, you bumped into her shoulder this time. "Of course I know, I know everything around here. In and outs of everyone's life."

"When's my birthday?"

"Well... that is classified." The red head answered before walking away again, making you roll your eyes in annoyance.

"It's my birthday!" You groaned in annoyance, how is your birthday classified for you.

"Happy Birthday." Peter said, now standing next to you holding a hot dog. "Want some?"

"No thanks and it's not my birthday." you wave your hand declining the hot dog.

"Then why would you say–?"