!! 🛑 HALT 🛑 !

Since Halt is a rare entity now I decided to make it to where the others have never met them, until today that is....

[ Halt's POV text will be italicized
All entities are humanoid in this chapter ]

..Halt's POV..

Sitting in my long...almost never ending hallway I start to think about what may be outside of this corridor of mine. I decided to get up when suddenly some sort of creature entered my room. I hate intruders. I went to take care of the problem and before I knew it, my poor carpet got stained with this flesh baby's blood. I examine the thing I killed, I feel proud with this kill. I managed to mangle this things body even more than usual. Nice Acrobat skills you got there I teased at it. The creatures leg was all the way to it's head and it's spine was twisted. Disgusted with the thought of having something else in my hall i threw the body out......

Guiding Light's POV

I'm wandering around looking for the last intruder that lurked these rooms. Until I come upon the awful sight of this crippled mangled...torn body of this poor soul. This is new, none of the entities have this killing style. I decided to call a meeting for this and get to the bottom of it.

As all the entities began to arrive I dragged the body into the long table. "so....who killed this intruder?" I asked them all. After about 5 minutes of hearing everyone's story, I concluded we must have a new entity amongst us somewhere within these many doors.

"Well, everyone it seems we have a new entity somewhere. See anything out of the ordinary report it to me immediately." I say. "This entity has....a interesting killing style....." I say inspecting how mangled the thing was.

Eyes' POV

SOOOO...a new entity? Been a while! The last new entity we had was figure haha! Oh well...I suppose I should keep my guard up? I doubt I will anyways to be honest.

Time skip

I was roaming around the 70 doors then suddenly when I opened a door I saw a cyan, almost aquamarine colored hall. It seemed quite long as well. "Hello?????" I say. "HALT!" Something yelled. I did as it said and stopped moving in my tracks then and there. Yeesh this thing has a very demanding voice. All of the sudden something or someone appears Infront of me. They seem to be wearing a cloak with a hood and mask. The only thing you could see of it was the hands and the unique glowing eyes they had. "Who are you. State your business." They said. "Uhhh, my name is eyes....I'm an entity here at the hotel....but I've never seen you before who are you?" I asked them, they looked me up and down examining me. I mean who doesn't wanna look at me. I'm just that attractive! "I'm.....Halt..." It says slowly. I'm guessing it still doesn't trust me.

Halt's POV

This entity seems...nice...I suppose...maybe I'm being too harsh on him. "Sorry." I apologize. "For what?" He asks "For being harsh on you.." I say. But I start to hear him chuckle. "Harsh? You were just trying to keep your domain safe, no need to be sorry for that.." he said. I don't know why. Or how. But I felt....safe with him..I looked down at the floor thinking of what to say next but he did the job for me. "Wanna meet the others?" He offered. There's...more? I've heard there was more from those flesh things but I didn't think it was true. Well considering Eyes is here I guess he isn't lying. "Sure?..." I say quietly. I've never been fond of other people but I felt safe with Eyes and I trusted him.

"Sweet! Come with me!" He offered his hand out to me and I hesitantly took it. Before I knew it we were in another area, but outside? "W-what is this place" I ask "This my friend is a courtyard." He said, wait...friend?....I smile even tho he couldn't see my face. He continued along then we arrived in a room with a long table and then I see the flesh thingy I killed. The body was on the table, I suppose someone found it...will I be in trouble? I begin to worry a bit. But then I see Eyes go over and pull a lever. I tried to read what the lever said, "emergency meeting" I suppose I'm gonna meet all of them if they think it's an emergency.

I got this sick feeling in my stomach. I hated, no despised meeting new people. I guess Eyes took notice of this and said something "don't worry Halt, they're all really nice. Most of them at least, but you can sit next to me if you want" he said grabbing an extra chair. I looked at him, he is really nice. I smiled and slowly walked over, by the time I sat down two entities burst through the door turning into only what I can assume is their humanoid form.

3rd Person POV

The two entities that had entered were Rush and Ambush. They were always making a race out of something. They were pretty much enemies but still got a long, sometimes. Some might even say their fighting is actually just them flirting l, oh wait only Screech says that. They say across from eachother so they could give eachother a death glare while the meeting was happening. Guiding Light appeared after with Glitch. Halt just hid their face and huddled up trying to stay unnoticed. "Hey GL!!' Eyes said happily. "Hello Eyes, were you the one that pulled the lever." She asked "Yep, I found the entity that killed that intruder. Say hello to Halt!" He said grabbing halts cloak and pulling them over to him. "H-hi.." they said quietly.

Guiding Light waved at them. And waited for everyone else to arrive. One everyone was there the meeting started "Well everyone, congratulations Eyes. He found the new entity. Their name is Halt." Guiding Light announced. Halt just stared at everyone. They all seemed so different form one another. They just stayed as close as they could to Eyes. They didn't say a single word for the whole meeting. Just waves, nods, and shakes was all they got.

Time Skip

Eyes' POV

Meeting was fun, glad everyone likes Halt. I think they're preetty cool if I do say do myself. Once the meeting was over I got up and was ready to leave the room when Halt grabbed my hand. "Uhm...Eyes.." they said softly "what's up?" I asked. "Thank you..for letting me meet all of these entities.." they said. "Oh no problem!" I replied. Halt let go of my hand and I turned around ready to leave when.. "Wait!" They shouted. I turned around to see what they wanted. "Do you think you could help me find my hall..." They asked worried. "Uhhhhh, sure I guess" I responded.

We began to search every room, even the broken ones. "Usually...the lights will flicker a bunch when I'm near the hall...." They admitted. "Oh! Okay!" I said. I'm guessing they appear near the end like I do a lot. So we went to the courtyard where we first started and wouldn't you know it the lights flickered for about 7 seconds. "This must be it!" I say. "..." Halt stayed silent as we approached the door once we opened it, it was their hallway. I was about to say bye when Halt hugged me saying "thank you..again.." they let go and from what I could see maybe blush? "C-can we talk again some other time?..." They asked. "Sure! If you want an easy way to find me just lurk around the 90 doors, I'm usually around there. If not ask Screech." I say. "Oh...thank you Eyes.." Halt said. "No problem!" I say waving while disappearing........
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.

.

Yay I'm done writing this one :∆
Anyways if you liked this there will be more Halt x Eyes stuff later >:D