- A Glitchy Encounter -

So this is how the entities first met the unknown entity Glitch

Rush's POV:

Well shit there's another intruder, there's been a lot these past few days and it's really putting me on edge to be honest. But as usual I do my cue and the lights flicker. Pfft, the creature is scared. I never bother to ask these things what kind of species they are. All I know is kill and don't stop.

Unlike most of those creatures this one hid, quite smart if you ask me. But they just stayed there in the room. Probably flabbergasted of what they just saw haha! I thought to myself I should just go ahead and kill them. So I make the light flicker and I make my way back round. But before I could get to them some weird glitchy thing came and took the thing somewhere else....what the hell?

The thing made it's way back in a blink of an eye. "G̶̙̋r̸̡͐é̴͎ë̸̫t̷̜͝i̶͒ͅn̶̩̕g̸̗̓s̷̢̏ ̴͜͝R̵͖̓ȗ̷͓s̸̱͝h̶̬̐" the thing said with such a distorted voice I barley understood what it said. "Hey! Who are you?! And why did you take my kill!!" I asked hoping for a worthy answer. "O̸h̷ ̸d̶o̵n̶'̵t̶ ̶w̵o̸r̵r̸y̵ ̵R̴u̸s̶h̸ ̵I̸ ̶d̶i̸d̷n̵'̷t̴ ̴k̷i̸l̴l̶ ̵t̵h̷e̴m̸,̵ ̷t̶h̶e̴y̶'̴r̴e̵ ̵s̸t̵i̶l̵l̴ ̵u̷p̷ ̷f̴o̶r̵ ̷g̷r̶a̸b̸s̷.̷ ̶I̸ ̸s̶i̴m̸p̵l̷y̵ ̷g̴o̷t̸ ̸i̶m̴p̵a̸t̴i̷e̶n̶t̸ ̷a̷n̷d̴ ̶t̸o̸o̴k̸ ̶t̸h̴e̸m̴ ̵t̸o̶ ̸t̴h̸e̶ ̵n̷e̵x̷t̶ ̴r̶o̴o̴m̸ ̷s̴i̷n̵c̸e̵ ̷t̴h̸e̶y̵'̷d̷ ̷b̷e̸e̵n̸ ̴t̵h̶e̷r̷e̴ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̸a̷t̶ ̷l̶e̷a̵s̷t̸ ̵2̵0̵ ̵m̵i̵n̴u̴t̸e̷s̶" it said. "What the hell do you want..?" I asked. "I̶ ̸s̶h̵o̴u̸l̵d̶ ̵p̵r̵o̷b̶a̸b̸l̶y̶ ̷i̸n̵t̶r̷o̵d̶u̸c̶e̵ ̶m̶y̴s̵e̵l̶f̵ ̵c̷o̶r̴r̵e̷c̵t̴?̸ ̶W̶e̴l̴l̴ ̸R̶u̸s̵h̶ ̸m̴y̸ ̸n̵a̷m̷e̴ ̸i̴s̵ ̴G̷l̶i̸t̵c̴h̸" The thing said with a kind tone of voice. I was silent since I've never heard of this "Glitch" entity before. "are you new or something?" I asked it. "O̸h̸ ̸n̶o̴,̴ ̷I̷'̷v̸e̶ ̶b̶e̷e̵n̸ ̷h̶e̷r̴e̴ ̵f̴o̷r̷ ̶a̴ ̵w̷h̷i̵l̶e̷.̷ ̶J̷u̴s̷t̴ ̵n̷e̴v̴e̸r̷ ̶s̷h̵o̸w̸e̶d̷ ̴u̶p̴ ̶a̴r̴o̵u̶n̶d̴ ̵a̴n̵y̵o̷n̶e̶ ̵e̶l̸s̵e̴ ̶b̵e̷s̸i̴d̴e̸s̴ ̷G̷u̶i̴d̵i̶n̵g̶ ̸L̸i̴g̸h̸t̶!̴" It said.

After a while Guiding Light announced over the speakers that weren't really noticable "The intruder has been killed by none other than Seek!" She said. I grumbled, I never really took liking to this "Seek" I haven't met him I know but yikes he seems to get a lot of intruders. "I̸ ̶s̵u̴p̵p̵o̴s̷e̷ ̶I̵ ̴s̶h̸o̷u̵l̸d̸ ̷h̴e̵a̶d̵ ̶o̷u̵t̴ ̴n̶o̵w̵ ̷t̶h̵e̷n̵.̴" Glitch said. "Okay.." I replied.

Seek's POV

I sit down on a chair in my hallway and look out into the void in the windows satisfied with the kill I made, not really amusing (i know) until I see Guiding Light and Glitch walk into my hallway "Hey guys" I say. "Hello seek!" Guiding Light replies. "What have you been up to?" I ask "Oh not much!" Guiding Light replies in a happy tone. "What about you Glitch?" I asked. "I̵ ̶m̵e̴t̶ ̵t̴h̴a̶t̴ ̴R̵u̶s̶h̵ ̷e̴n̴t̶i̷t̸y̷ ̴e̴a̴r̷l̷i̶e̴r̷ ̶t̶o̴d̷a̵y̴.̶" They replied. "Oh." I say. I've never been too fond of this "Rush" entity. He didn't seem very amusing yet he seemed to get the job done before me, which makes me somewhat upset.