Nevä?spider?

Antiri and her family are dressed up to celebrate their spirit sisters and brothers. We walk in and I see neteyam looking at me with nothing but love. I mouth hi and he mouths go back. "Todays dinner is to celebrate we will have traditional songs being sang and danced to. We enjoy tonight's dinner so everyone let's enjoy today"tonowari told his clan. Everyone cheers and starts to eat dinner. I go sit next to neteyam and he grabs my hand to help me sit down. "You look so beautiful Antiri" neteyam says with a smile on his face. "Thank you did you even notice" Antiri questions. He makes a confused face and looks he up and down. He looks at her hair and notices a clip made from blue and purple pearls in a shape of an n. "I love it" neteyam says and kisses her hand. "When did this start" jake asks which catches us both off guard. "Uh" Antiri is all that she can say. "We officially got together earlier today" neteyam says. "I'm happy for you son it's a pleasure for you to be apart of our family now Antiri" jake looks at me with a smile. She nods and hears a gasp from Tuk. "She apart of our family" Tuk says with a bright smile. Jake nods and she squeals in excitement. I'm glad they support our relationship but i don't know how my parents are going to react. I'll tell them tomorrow or later on when they are drunk out of their minds. Well except for my mother since I have another sibling on the way. We eat our dinner and people start to dance. "I'm starting to get tired" I whisper neteyam which I might've lied about. I felt this sudden growing hunger for neteyam. "Dad do you think we can go to the hut Antiri is starting to get tired" neteyam asks with pleading eyes. "Yeah make sure you tell her parents. Neteyam nods and looks at lo'ak which was pushing his tongue against his cheek and moving his hand back and forth. Neteyam slaps the back of his head and stands up. Kiri and lo'ak laugh. "Tuk get excited we're about to forever have Antiri apart of our family" lo'ak whispers and receives a smile from tuk. "Mother is it ok if I stay over at the sullys today I want to watch over kiri" Antiri asks her mother. "Yes be carful and make sure nothing else happens" tonal tells her daughter and continues talking to tonowari.

«Smut is going to start here fyi»
We didn't even make it to the hut. We are in a grassy area covered by trees and shrubs. I pull neteyam against a tree and i start to kiss him. I know he had this hunger too because he deepens the kiss. He flips us around and puts me up against the tree. Neteyam grabs onto my waist wanting more of me. He starts to kiss and leave hickeys going down my neck and onto my chest. I roll my head back at the feelings of his lips against my skin. He goes back to kissing me and taking off my top while we continue to make out. We pull away and finish undressing ourselves. He pushes me down to the ground and crawling on top of me. "Your so beautiful Antiri" neteyam whispers in my ear which sends chills down my spine. He kisses me again and grab his face to deepen the kiss. He pulls away and starts to kiss down my chest leaving a few marks and continues down my stomach and soon gets to my heat. He starts to kiss around it teasing me with whimpers coming out of my mouth. He looks up and smirks he soon starts to eat me out. I try not to moan loudly my hand over my mouth enjoying him eating me out. I arch my back getting this knot in my stomach I couldn't help it but a loud moan escapes my mouth. I start to release while he's still eating me out. He soon crawls back on top of me and kisses me. He sits up and gets his queue. I smile and sit up. "Do you want to do this it's ok if your not ready" neteyam asks while he has his queue in his hand. "Im sure neteyam your the one for me my only love" antiri says while reaching for her queue. They slowly start to connect eachother performing tsaheylu. They are now mated with eachother before eywa. They both feel eachothers feelings and thoughts. Antiri giggle at neteyams thought of wanting her more. "Hey it's not funny" neteyam adds on. She pushes him to the ground and starts to stroke his dick. ( guys idk if they actually have one or like how they do the deed so I'm just writing it the same as a person would do it) He starts to groan which cause Antiri to grin. She soon starts to deep throat and fit as much as she could. As she's deep throating his sick she's using her hand to get the rest. She feels neteyam start to twitch inside her mouth and followed with a warm liquid. Neteyam moans out her name while he's releasing inside her mouth. She swallows and crawls ontop of him. He nods and she puts his partner inside her slowly both teens moaning. Antiri throws her head back while she's slowly having his member go deeper inside her. Antiri start to slowly rock her hips back and forth to get used to his size. As soon as the pain turns into pleasure she picks up the pace. Every soo often neteyam would take over and go faster causing uncontrollable moans coming from Antiri. "Yes...neteyam....fuck yeah right there" Antiri yells and moans. Neteyam flips them over so that he's now ontop of her and in control. He starts to go faster causing Antiri to arch her back and moan louder. Thank god the music was loud because the whole clan would've heard her moans. "Fuck Antiri your so tight" neteyam groans. Neteyam starts to go even faster which causes him to hit antiris g spot which soon followed her having an orgasm. Neteyam continues which means he's close to his high too. He quickly pulls out and strokes his dick above her stomach. He soon begins to release again and he falls next to Antiri.