Surprise

(I'm so sorry I had to take a long break. I've also been really busy and stressed out lately but now I'm back so I hope you enjoy the chapter. Also thank you so much for the ones who have been voting some of my chapters I really appreciate it.)

Everyone was now asleep me and neteyam were finish getting our stuff for the short trip together. We leave and head over to neteyams ikran. I try to help him get everything settled but he preferred me just to let him do it. Soon he puts me on his ikran and he gets on after. He makes the bond and we instantly take off. "So to get there faster than we traveled we're gonna have to go fast are you ok with that love if not we can stay slow" neteyam asks in antiris ear so she can hear him. She nods and shuts her eyes. Neteyam wraps an arm around her waist and they instantly start to go way faster than they were. About an hour and a half passes and they arrive to his home. He does some war calls and has the biggest smile on his face. "Ma Antiri welcome to my home" neteyam says and watches Antiri looking around in awe. "I would be sad if I were in your shoes to leave this place. It's so beautiful" Antiri says and looks back at neteyam. She looks back infront of her then they suddenly neteyam looks around when we start hearing these noises. Neteyam knows them soon they were surrounded but many omatikaya on ikrans. "Neteyam?!?" One calls out and neteyam is relaxed and starts talking to him. As for Antiri she is really scared and is holding onto neteyams arm that used to be around her waist. "Who's she and what's a metkayani doing all the way over here?" The boy questions neteyam. "She's my mate" he says with a huge smile which causes me to relax a bit. "Ohhh wait till Uteä hears about this" he says which causes antiris ears to go down. "Bro nothing happened between us shes an psychotic girl that's obsessed with me. I would never give her a chance plus I now have the most amazing caring and beautiful girl in the world" neteyam says and kisses antiris cheek. Antiri smiles is now relaxed.

They now landed and neteyam hops off. He then grabs antiris hand and helps her off. She holds his hand as his friends and a few adults make their way to us. The one he was talking to gives him a side hug and does the I see you gesture to me. I do it back then I do it to the adults around us. "We are on crunch time right now do you know if my grandmothers hut moved" neteyam questions. "No she's still where she's been. Also it was nice to meet you antiri my name is Wllepä" he says and smiles. " nice to meet you too wllpeä I assume you and teyam were close friends" Antiri says and receives a chuckle. "Yeah we were" wllpeä says and looks at neteyam. He is starting to turn red from Antiri saying his nickname out loud. "Ok well we have to go see you next time man" neteyam says and let's go of antiris hand to give him a full hug. "I assume your not supposed to be here still being a rule breaker" wllpeä says. "Always and forever" neteyams says and grabs our hand. He waves bye and we do the same. He starts to lead us to the huts. Antiri is in awe with the luminescent around her and all the beautiful creatures around her. Suddenly a woodsprite comes towards her . She holds out her hand and it lands on her. She looks at it admiring its beauty and has a huge smile. She then looks at neteyam and he is smiling as big as hers. A few more land on her then soon leave. "Cmon let's go" neteyam says and they continue on their journey. They soon reach his grandmas hut. "Wait here I'll bring you in if she's awake" he says and she nods. For about five minutes neteyam opens the flap and gestures Antiri to come inside. Antiri immediately does the I see you gesture and she receives it back. "I see that you are now mated with my grandson. He got lucky your really beautiful and I can tell you have a pure soul" Mo'at says and she stands up. "Thank you" Antiri says and blushes a bit. "I noticed the woodsprite have interacted with you. They usually do this as a sign from our great mother. I do believe you two might be on a time crunch because I know how neteyam is a rule breaker. But I insist on me doing a few tests to see what our great mother is hinting" Mo'at suggests. Antiri looks to neteyam and he nods his head. Mo'at soon leaves to gather a few things.