Wanna see my home

Nothing intimate happened between the two mates. It's been about a month since the incident. Tuk still isn't leaving neytiri or jakes side. Neteyam starts training today and he's trying to get out of training and to stay with Antiri. "Baby go to training it's ok" Antiri says with her sore voice which still isn't all there. "No it's ok I can reschedule" neteyam says hugging Antiri. "Babe you've rescheduled forever I'm ok I'm able to put pressure on my leg now." Antiri argues. "Ok but still I'm not going" neteyam says and kisses her head. "How about I go with you to your training" Antiri said and his ears perk up. "I think that can happen" he says and looks down at Antiri. "Ok well let's go before aonung and the trainer kill you" Antiri says and stands up. "Ok ok lets go" neteyam says and stands up too.

They get there and aonung looks at them confused. "Why'd you bring Antiri" aonung asks. "He wouldn't come because he didn't want to leave me alone so I came so he didn't have to miss it again" Antiri says in her raspy voice and clears her throat at the end. "Ok well make sure you don't distract him or interrupt his training" aonung says and hands neteyam his gear. They start the training and Antiri worked on her new top she started she she couldn't walk. She would look up a few times and would catch herself staring for too long. She finished her top and was eager to put it on. She signed to aonung that she would be back and he nodded. Antiri got up and limped away to a forested area. She makes sure that no one is around. Once she saw that there was no sign of civilization she took off her top and put the one she made on. She instantly fell in love with it. She was seeing what areas she had to adjust. She had to had a few more layers to the left side and then it would be perfect. She changes back into her regular top and limps back to the training area. Once she got there she got back to working on her top and saw neteyam pin down aonung. She was shocked because it was rare when people their age were able to pin down aonung during training. You can hear the giggles from Antiri and aonung shoots her a look. It just causes her to laugh more but she soon stopped because it was making her throat hurt. Neteyam smiles and gets off and helps up aonung. "Well done most of the clan our age are not able to pin me down you just got lucky" aonung says and neteyam chuckles. "It's ok you don't have to be mad" neteyam says and grabs his stuff. "We'll continue this next week good job neteyam your progressing very well maybe you should bring your mate along more often" the trainer says and walks off with aonung. Neteyam smiles and walks over to Antiri. "Did you see that" he asks a huge smile. "Yes I'm so proud of you ma neteyam and it's true what he said it's rare when someone is able to pin down aonung" Antiri says holding her arms spread out so neteyam can hug her. He ends up picking her up and spinning her around which causes her to squeal and laugh after. "I finished my top it needs a little more adjustments then it will be ready" Antiri says as neteyam puts her down. "Well I should get to see first how about when we get back to the hut" he says and carry's antiris supplies while she holds her new top. "We'll see" she says readings him and they walk back to their hut.

When they walk in they see Jake and neytiri waiting for them. "Oh hi dad hi mom what's up" neteyam says putting down the things he was carrying. "We wanted to check in on you guys and see how Antiri was feeling. We saw that you guys were gonna so we figured we could just wait. Jake says holding tuk who's asleep. "Oh well we're doing well" neteyam says "yeah I'm feeling better slowly getting back my voice. I'm able to walk but I still have a limp" Antiri says with her raspy voice. "Ok that's good if you need anything just let us know also have you guys seen lo'ak he left with tsireya and he should be back by now" jake says "no we haven't we have been at my warrior training if we see him well let him know your looking for him" neteyam says and receives a nod from jake. "Thank you we'll see you guys at dinner" jake says and him and neytiri leave our hut. "I don't even want to go looking for them I can already imagine what they're doing" Antiri says and gets grossed out by her own thoughts. "Well two can play that game" neteyam smirks and leans in and kisses Antiri. "I like where this is going" she says pulling away and going back into the kiss. Neteyam puts down the cover of the entrance so they know not to go inside.

(Smut warning I'll let you know when it's done)

They both start to unclothe eachother and they soon both end up on the floor. They go back to making out and neteyam soon starts to kiss down her body. He soon starts to get to her heat and teases her. He kisses around her heat a laying one on it every so often. This causes her to whimper and he smirks. He soon starts to eat her out. He earns some soft moans coming from her mouth. He first inserts one then adds another one pumping in and out of her. It causes her to arch her back and moan a little louder adding his name every so often. Soon without a warning he puts his length inside of her causing a loud moan escape her mouth. He fist pumps in and out slowly then speeds up over time. She tries to keep quiet but she can't help herself. She starts to moan his name louder when he speeds up and goes harder. He soon flips her over without a warning into doggy style. He puts it back in and starts pumping in and out of her. She soon reaches her high and releases on his length. Neteyam continues pumping in and out of her speeding up as he's about to reach his high. He soon does and pulls out releasing it on her back. Neteyam lays down next to her out of breathe. Antiri has a smile on her ready to hear neteyams jokes about her being loud.

(End of smut)

It's been a couple of hours since neteyam and Antiri done the deed. Jake had found lo'ak in the forested area with tsireya as expected. They did have a talk with Jake and neytiri but they better e glad the talk is over with already. Neteyam thought it would be a good idea to show his ikran to Antiri. They went back to the forested area and neteyam started to call his ikran. Not even a second later his ikran flew down which scared Antiri a bit. A smile grew on neteyams face and he let out a chuckle as Antiri hid behind him. "Hi buddy miss me" he says and ears in a screech from the ikran. He smiles and looks back. "It's ok come here baby" he says and pulls Antiri forward. "This is my mate Antiri" he says and the ikran bows his head. Antiri smiles a bit and neteyam grabs her hand. He slowly lead their hands to the ikr and head. He lets her pet his ikran which she has a face of amusement. "Wanna go for a ride" he asks and Antiri looked nervous. "I don't know love it's much different" Antiri says and takes her hand off the ikran. "It's ok nothing will happen" he says and leads her to the back. He puts her on first then he gets on behind her. He connects his queue to the ikrans. Soon they were off into the air and screams coming from Antiri. Neteyam is cheering with a huge smile on his face. Once Antiri got used to it she started to look around instead of keeping her eyes shut. "It's beautiful up here" she says and looks back at neteyam. "Yeah it is I missed it" he says and looks around too. "I can tell I've never seen you be this happy" Antiri says and leans back into neteyam. "Yeah but I'm way happier when I'm with you" he says and gives Antiri a peck. "Would you wanna see my home" neteyams asks and antiris face lights up. "Really" she asks and neteyam nods and a smile first spreads on her face untold she realizes her parents wouldn't allow her too. "I don't think my parents would allow me too" she admits and her ears pin. "We'll be fine we can leave after dinner and we would be back before breakfast" he says planning it out already. "But wouldn't your dad know you left" she asks the is about to follow up with many questions. "Baby I promise everything's gonna be ok they won't know we even left" he says and receives a nod from Antiri. "Ok ok fine we can go" she says and a smile spreads on his face once again. They start to fly back down so they can get fixed up for dinner.

(I'm so sorry for the late posts I've been really busy with practice. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Also I hope you've been enjoying this story. Let me know if you guys would want me to make a story for anyone else and I mean anyone"