Your ilu

(It's kinda gonna be a smut between roxto and Antiri so if you don't wanna read it I'll mark where it ends. Also idk how they do the deed so I'm assume it's just like humans. And also they aren't going to mate cause our hubby neteyam is in our future.)

Roxto climbs on top of Antiri kissing her they break away from the kiss undressing each other. Roxto starts to kiss and suck on her boobs. Small moans escaping from her mouth. Antiri has never done this before so it's going to be a learning experience for her. Roxto stands up and Antiri sits up and start to suck on his dick. He starts to groan feeling the pleasure he enjoys. It starts to get heated and Antiri was no longer a virgin. Her virginity stripped away from a lover that loved her back.
(It ends here)
They both end up falling asleep but are later walked in by aonung and tsireya. "WHAT THE FUCK ROXTO" aonung screams which jolts both of us awake. I cover my self with blanket and roxto only covers the bottom half. "Oh hey guys" roxto says in embarrassment. Tsireya has a look of disappointment on her face. "Antiri get dressed Tuk is waiting for you"tsireya says then storms out. Aonung scoffs and walks out to give us privacy. We both get dressed and I'm walking a little wonky. Roxto chuckles and gives me a piggy back ride. "Antiri!" Tuk yells in excitement. Roxto puts me down and Tuk runs into my arms. I see tsireya with kiri and lo'ak is with neteyam. "What did you want to do Tuk" Antiri asks the young girl. "Can we meet the ilu already I don't wanna wait till tomorrow" Tuk says. "I think we should wait right now it's their nap time" Antiri says making something up. "Awww ok" Tuk says pouting. "We can make some bracelets and necklaces. You can make your mom and dad one Tuk" tsireya says. Tuks face lightens up and agrees with tsireya. "Me and Antiri will go get the things don't do anything stupid" tsireya tells the group. Tsireya grabs me and technically drags me with her. "Slow down tsireya"Antiri says. "Why would you do this to yourself" tsireya says with tears forming in her eyes. "It's my own body I can do whatever I want with the person I love" Antiri says with attitude in her voice. "Sister I can't hide it anymore roxto has been lying to you. I've caught him and fikay doing what you guys just did. He's falling out of love Antiri. He's probably scared to break your heart because of your past. He's following the footsteps of ewrfoní. I don't want it to get worse I needed to tell you" tsireya says with tears streaming down her face. "No no your lying roxto would never do that to me. HE LOVES ME TSIREYA. That's can't be true. No no stop lying" Antiri says while teats are going down her face. "I wish I could say I'm lying." Tsireya said while looking down. "I-I trusted him he promised me. He said he wanted us to be mates." Antiri says before she falls to the ground crying. Tsireya rushes to her side and hugs her. "I'm so sorry Antiri I should've said something earlier. We'll get him back for this I promise." Tsireya says tightly hugging her sister. I'm not only crying because of the feeling of my heart breaking but also because of how angry I was. He promised me he always told me he loves me. I wipe me tears and stand up. "Let's go get the stuff before they think something happened" Antiri says pulling away from the hug. "Ok" tsireya says while standing up and helping her sister up.

We got back with the stuff and Tuk rushes over and grabs the bag of pearls. From my hands and we sit down in a group. I sit closer to neteyam than from roxto. Neteyam smiles and I smile back. "Tuk you go ahead and make the bracelet for your parents but it's a tradition for the teens of the clan to make bracelets and give it to the one they have a crush on. I had taken off the necklace roxto gave me and I left it outside of his hut. I look at his wrist and see he is wearing the bracelet I made him but he has another one. I can only imagine that fikay made that for him. I roll my eyes and start to pass out the string to everyone. Roxto puts his hand on my thigh and I move my leg and his hand falls off. He looks at me with a confused face. I ignore it and I start to make a bracelet with purple pearls and beautiful shells. It was different from roxtos and was put together more nicely. Everyone was talking about something and roxto scooted over to me. "That would look nice to the other one you gave me." Roxto says white a smile. "Why you already have fikays next to mine. So you won't need this one" Antiri says with a little anger. "What do you mean" roxto says before realizing he forgot to take it off. "It's not from fikay my mom gave it to me." Roxto says trying to find the best lie. "The whole clan knows what fikays bracelets look like and that's how she makes hers." I say while angrily stinging the pearls but I end up stabbing my finger with the needle. I hiss at the pain and drop the bracelet. I get up and go to the water to rinse off my finger. I hear someone following me. "Ok what the hell happened what did tsireya tell you" roxto asks me which cause me to roll my eyes. "Idk maybe that you don't love me no more which results in you running off with fikay to do it. You promising me you wouldn't hurt me like how ewrfoní. But you did roxto you just did." I say and use my dagger and cut the bracelet off his wrist. "How'd she" roxto gets cut off "we're done all the guys here are just like ewrfoní. You never wanted to be my mate you wanted to use me. What made you fall out of love roxto. I thought we could be something have a family but I guess I was wrong. I throw the bracelet in the ocean. Like I said we're done there is no more is you cheating ass whore" I storm off. I didn't even realize tears where flowing down my face. "Antiri"tsireya says. I continue walking off not even looking back I can hear aonung and roxto starting to argue. Kiri ended up taking some of the supplies with her to Tuk can finish and not have to hear the thing that are being said. Tsireya starting crying and lo'ak comforted her. I get far enough I don't even go to mine and roxtos spot. I lean against a rock crying my heart out. So much pain I'm feeling all again the same pain ewrfoní caused me to have. "Antiri" I quickly look up and I see neteyam there. I cover my face and continue crying. He pulls me into a hug I don't even push him away. I hug him back and continue crying. "I don't know what happened but I'm here for you...I know we barely met but you can talk to me anytime Antiri" neteyam speaks softly. "Thank you" I say with a crack in my voice. I just continue to cry into his shoulder while he comforts me and rubs my back.