How

"Dead?" Spider asks confused and worried. "Yeah you don't remember the fight antiris mom tried to save you" neteyam asks. "Who's mom and what war neteyam your freaking me out" spider says backing up. "Spider you you died we went into war the your father is fake Navi...antiris mom tried to save you but she couldn't...we had a funeral for you" neteyam says and his eyes start to water. "No no where's kiri" he asks and looks around. "She at the tree visiting you" neteyam says. "But I'm not dead neteyam" spider argues. "I know and I don't know how you aren't dead right now you literally bled out infront of me. Infront of everyone one" neteyam finishes. "Ok so how am I here now" spider questions. "Tiri" Tuk calls me and does the grabby hands for me to pick her up which I do. "I don't know man that's what I'm trying to figure out and process I'm still in shock" neteyam admits. Spider nods and looks past neteyam to me and Tuk. "Tuk" he says and smiles. Tuk hides her face in my neck. Spiders faces drops and looks at me with anger. "Who's that bitch" he has no filter and is blunt. "HEY DONT CALL HER THAT" neteyam raises his voice and steps closer to spider and is still taller than him. "Jeez ok sorry who's that chick" he says again with a grin thinking it's a joke. " she MY" he points to himself "mate her name is Antiri" neteyam says and steps away a bit so spider can see me more. "I met you on the ship when we saved you hut shortly after we started getting shot at and we parted ways" Antiri says while trying to put Tuk down. "I'm just as confused and in shock as everyone is but I just need some space" Antiri says and starts to walk away. "What's wrong babe" neteyam says tuning out spider. "There's something no else I didn't tell you I'll tell you later but let's just figure this situation before I tell you" Antiri says looking down at the ground. "Ok you don't have to tell me now you can tell me whenever your ready" neteyam says and brings her into a hug but is interrupted with tuks scream. He turns around and looks at Tuk playing around with spider like how they used to. It warms his heart that Tuk is instantly clicking with him again. "I'll go get them" Antiri says and walks to the water to them.

"Tsireya" Antiri signs to her sister with a panicked face. "What happens are you ok" tsireya signed with worry. "Spider is Navi he's alive he's playing with Tuk and neteyam is freaking out and so am I" Antiri signed so fast like she's never had before. Tsireyas eyes go big and she gets everyone's attention and brings them to the surface. "I wasn't ready" kiri complained once she came to the surface. She looks towards neteyam Tuk and spider and her eyes grow wide. "SPIDER?!?" Kiri questions in panick and is frozen just like how I was. "Kiri" spider says and his ears perk up and looks towards us. He makes his way towards us and everyone looks like they've seen a ghost. Aonung and tsireya avoid getting close to spider and go around them and stand with Tuk and neteyam. "Hi" spider says once he's infront of kiri. "What why when how are you Navi and alive" kiri says and starts crying. " I-I don't know I'm really confused where we are and what happened" spider laughs and sees kiri crying. He hugs her and kiri is hesitant to hug him back but is soon bawling her eyes out and hugs him back tightly. "I've visited you everyday day spider I missed you so much" she says and continues crying. "Let's go tell your father" Antiri tells neteyam. He agrees and we leave and Tuk runs and takes our hands. She stands in the middle to hold both of our hands but soon ends up in neteyam carrying her the rest of the way. We get to their hut and we interrupt neytiri and jake in a make out session. We all scream and turn around which scares jake and neytiri. "What are you guys doing here" jake asks kinda embarrassed. "We have a problem and before you ask no your not gonna be a grandpa yet" neteyam says. "Ok good what's wrong" jake says sitting up. "Um first of all we're not gonna be having another sibling right. But anyways spider is alive but he's Navi. He doesn't remember the battle. What Antiri saw in her vision became true" neteyam says and puts Tuk down. She goes to play with her toys she brought from the forest "where is he" jake says and stands up. He helps neytiri up and they follow us when we start walking. Jake is now carrying Tuk instead of neteyam carrying her.