Mama

( Hey guys soooo I'm sorry to say but find our way back will be ending soon. I would like to wait till the new avatar movie comes out so I don't mess up the plot that much. I will be writing a second book for find our way back once the movie comes out if you would like me too. I will be posting this chapter and the book will be done. I'm unsure on how I'm gonna end it. Also since neteyam is alive in this book and if they don't bring him back in the new movie I'll still make it to where he is alive🥹)

Neteyam convinced me to distract my mind while my mom is working on aonung. His parents were talking to him so I decided to walk to mine and aonungs spot we went to whenever things were going wrong. We would always talk each other through it and give each other some advice. I sat in the sand staring out at the ocean watching the sunset and the eclipse starting to form. I would continue to get flashbacks of the fight. In the corner of my eye I can see some of the clan carrying out spider and taking him to the pit. I feel tears running down my cheeks. I hear footsteps coming towards me but I don't even bother looking at who it is. Neteyam sits down next to me and wraps his arm around me. I lean into him and let a few more tears fall. I wrap my arms around his waist and he holds me close. "Antiri!" Tsireya yells which causes Antiri to whip her head around then to quickly stand up. "He's okay he's gonna be ok" she yells and runs into our arms. We hug each other tight and relief waves over us. "Can we go see him" Antiri asks as her voice cracks.
Tsireya nods her head and they start to walk and neteyam follows behind them. Once they get to the hut Antiri is preparing herself to see a horrid scene. Once they walk in they see her parents and baby brother with aonung. He isn't as pale as he was before. I sit down next to aonung and I hold his hand. Is skin feels warm which is a good sign. Neteyam sits down next to us and has his hand on our lower back. "I told you he was gonna pull through" he says and kisses our head.

It's been about two months and aonung still hasn't woken up. I've talked to him about me being pregnant and how he's gonna be an uncle for him to wake up already. We still haven't told our parents and I was able to convince my mom that I was gaining weight. Me and neteyam have decided to tell our parents tonight after dinner. I've talked to aonung on how scared I am to tell them and how they will react when we tell them. I'm currently telling the plan to aonung when I hear someone enter the hut so I quickly change the topic. "Babe it just me" neteyam says and sits next to me. He hands me a bowl of fruit. "Thank you" Antiri says and kisses neteyam. "I hope he wakes up today so he can find out" Antiri says as she leans back against neteyam. "Me too it's just a matter of time" neteyam says and he puts his hands on our stomach. "I'm really exited to give them the news" neteyam says and has a huge smile on his face. "Me too but I'm also really scared" Antiri says then puts some fruit in her mouth. "Everything is gonna be ok I have a feeling" neteyams says and snags a fruit from the bowl.

It was almost eclipse and Antiri is anxiously waiting and hoping aonung wakes up. She's pacing back and forth when she sees aonungs arm move from her peripheral. She stops and turns to aonung. "Aonung?" Antiri questions and gets closer to aonung. He doesn't move and her ears pin to her head. "God dammit aonung wake up so you can hear that your gonna be an uncle" Antiri says out of frustration. "WHAT!?"aonung says which causes Antiri to scream not expecting him to respond back. "Aonung!" She says and tears start to fall as she goes down to her knees and hugs him tightly. "I thought I lost you brother" she says and he wraps an arm around her. "I'm still here but wait I'm gonna be an uncle?!?!" Aonung says as we pull away from the hug and he looks down at my stomach then back at me. We nod our head and he covers his mouth. "How much have I missed congratulations sister" aonung says and tries to get up. "No no stop don't get up" Antiri says and neteyam walks in. "Bab- AONUNG" he yells and runs over and hugs aonung. "What's up man" aonung says and they pull away. "So how long" aonung said and points at my stomach. "We found out the day before the incident. So not only did you save me but you also saved you nice or nephew" Antiri said and had a smile on her face. "When are you telling mom and dad" aonung asks. "After dinner" Antiri said and looked at neteyam. "I should go tell mom your awake she's preparing the food with dad" Antiri said and left the room.

Everyone was swarming aonung with hugs and were filled with happy tears. It was time for dinner and neteyam helped aonung get to dinner. We all ate but I barely touched my plate. I see roxto looking at me confused. I wrap my arms around my stomach and lean my head on neteyams shoulder. "Eat baby there's nothing to be nervous about we'll always have eachother" he said and rubbed our back. We sat up and started to eat a bit more but stopped when a wave of nausea came over.

Me and neteyam were able to get everyone to meet at our hut. All of our family were looking at us questioning what we gathered them here for. "Hey guys so your probably wondering why you're here um this was a lot of thinking for us to do and when we should tell you" neteyam says and holds our hand. "So we wanted to tell you guys whag you were already questioning me about but ..." Antiri closes her eyes and takes a deep breath "I'm pregnant" she says and slowly opens her eyes. Ronal and tonowari both had huge smiles on their faces and started to walk forward. "Im so happy for you baby" ronal says and hugs Antiri. Antiri hugs her back and tears of relief come out. Neytiri rushes over and hugs neteyam. "Im happy for you guys im always here for you if you need anything" she says and hugs him tight. Everyone said their congratulations and we're really happy for us. Jake was surprisingly happy for us and not mad as we intended he would be. Lo'ak was grossed out know how we got pregnant but was happy for us. Tsireya and kiri were already planning the activities we can do when he or she is here. My mom said it's best for us to tell the clan in a couple of days and we agreed.

"Mom so I know Jake already asked you but since I'm not able to be in training is ok if we leave earlier" Antiri pops the question while she's leaning against neteyam. "Well I suppose why not but please be careful I don't want you or the baby to get hurt" ronal says and lays ayino down to sleep. "Thank you mom but could we possibly leave in a few days the clan already know and it's best for them to process the information" Antiri says and stands up. "Yes that's fine make sure you stop by before you leave" ronal says and cleans up the hut.

Me and neteyam were cuddling in our hut and then lo'ak walks in. "Dad wants us to have a meeting" lo'ak says and we both nod our heads. Neteyam helps us up and we walk to their hut. Once we're there neytiri hugs us and puts her hand on our bump. "I miss these days enjoy every single day Antiri I know sometimes pregnancy can suck but you'll remember these little moments" neytiri says the pulls up a wooden stool for us to sit on. Neteyam stands behind us so we can lean against something. "Ok so we are planning to visit your grandmother in a couple of days. We will travel with caution and we won't have any races" jake says and makes it clear to lo'ak and neteyam. "I won't be racing when I have precious cargo on my ikran" neteyam says and rests his hand on our shoulders. "Ugh fine" lo'ak agrees and crosses his arms. "Make sure you guys only take what you need for a few days we spend over there" neytiri says not wanting to carry a bunch on luggage again.

My mom walked us to where the ikran have been. I hug her and tsireya goodbye and neteyam helps me on top of his ikran. He gets on and we hear lo'ak and tsireya not wanting to let go of one another. "I know you two will miss eachother but if you would like to ride in the rain again lo'ak take all the time you need" jake says and adjusts to his ikran. Soon we all take off which is the part I hate. I grip onto neteyams arm and shut my eyes. Once we were at a steady pace I opened them and looked around. It was so beautiful up here above the surface and to see the sun reflecting off the water.

A few hours later we're almost to their home. I was paying around with neteyams bracelet I made him. It wasn't till what caught us all off guard was another ikran coming towards us. Neytiri tries to reach for a bow but soon realizes the one her father gave her broke and she never got a chance to fix it. "TEYAM" Antiri yells as the ikran opens its claws and grabs onto antiris arm. "So sad for it to be this way jake" the colonel said appearing on top of the ikran. "NO!" Neteyam says when the colonel makes the ikran let go of Antiri above many rocks. He immediately makes his ikran dive down and he reaches out for her as she's reaching out for him. Tears flood both of their eyes and lo'ak is also racing down trying to get below her so he can catch her. Antiris mind floods with many memories she's had till her whole world stops.