Part 25: "I've crossed the line"

Start from the beginning

"Yahhh....you pervert....you just stole my first kiss that day and act like nothing happened..." she hit me lightly on my arm.....

"BTW you're better actor than me..."

"Wae?"

"I know that you can remember everything that happened some days ago at night when you're drunk.....and you also know that I didn't stole your first kiss....but you did it yourself ", I raised my eyebrows teasing her....

"Aishhh....this is embarrassing....how could you know..."

"Well..."

"YEOJIN!!....I'll kill YOU....WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO OUR CONVERSATION....and I'm f*cking sure ITS YOU WHO TOLD IT TO HIM",

She shouted at Yeojin who was watching us from a distance......

Yeojin ran away....Y/n was about to chase her but I hold her wrist and pulled her closer to mine....

"W-what a-are you d-doing?"

"Can't I touch my princess??...."

"Uhh ...I-I-"

I burst out laughing....
"You're looking too cute y/n-nie like a red tomato....btw what do you want to tell me?"

"Why did you avoid me for these days....", I can see her eyes glimmered....my heart ached seeing her tears... ㅠㅠ

I think she was feeling lonely all these days.....
I'm sorry y/n-nie I also got hard time to avoid you...

I cupped her cheeks...."Because I wanted you to realize how it feels when your loved ones avoid you...."

"So y/n...can you answer me now??"

<y/n pov>

My tears started falling down my cheeks.....
Beomgyu wiped it away with his thumb....

"I'm sorry Beomgyu..." (sniffs)

he patted my head with a small smile.....

"Gyuu....I missed your teasing....I missed your smile....I missed your deep voice.....I missed how you care for me.... I missed your touch....
I missed the (sigh)kiss.....I MISSED YOU..."

"I missed you too my princess...."

He sighed..

"did you say you missed the kiss?"

"Yes...yes...I said....yes I missed it....Gyu....
I was happy when you kissed me for the first time...though I was not in my senses then....but I could feel your kiss.....I felt lots of butterflies in my stomach...."

I let out a deep breath....

"I love the way you made me feel SPECIAL Beomgyu... I love it when you're being jealous of other guy who's close to me..... I love how you stare at me.... I feel so secure in your embrace"

Without wasting any time he cupped my cheeks and placed his lips on mine....kissing me passionately..... I immediately responded him and kiss him back....

I can feel he smiled between the kiss .....now this kiss doesn't feel wrong...rather it feels the most memorable moment in my life....
this is the kiss full of love and passion and trust for each other.....but my tears don't know their bound....

He broke the kiss and looked at me worriedly as my tears were flowing non stop...

"Y/n-nie....don't cry....it breaks my heart..."

"No...it's tears of happiness", I smiled,
"Beomgyu-ahh..."

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry....I think I've crossed the line."

He again grabbed my face and gave a long and soft kiss on my lips....then kissed my forehead comforting me...

"Thank you Y/n-nie for crossing the line....
I love you...."

"I love you too..."
......
+×+

[Finallyyyyy.......
they are TOGETHER♡
Should I end it here...Noooo.... I'll make an epilogue of this story.... so don't leave.... ]
^_^ <3