Part 16: "I'll make you mine"

<y/n pov>

<y/n pov>

I'm here in the cafeteria with Yeojin thinking about what happened yesterday.....

I told it to Yeojin but she just laughed and said,

"You'll find your answer soon....but you shouldn't stop him..."

"Why?...that words reminded in my head"

"You pabo!...why are you still holding onto that ....that was about a year ago"

"Yeah but...it's true he told it to me...and I'm sure he doesn't like me ....he's just flirting "

"Yahhh! He's your best friend, you should know him better than anyone else...why are you so stupid?"

"I think I should stay away from him....I should've accepted Taehyun to distract myself....but it'd also be unfair towards him"

I see Yeojin's smile faded as she looks away.

"Hey you alright?", I'm confused.

"Yeah...y/n...I-I like Taehyun"

"Omo!...wow!..and I'm sorry I said those...I'll help you to confess...."

"But he likes you!", I see jealousy in her eyes.

"Yeojin, he'll soon move on...and don't worry I don't like him ....he's all yours....I badly want you to be in a relationship....as you're single for a long time"

"Yah...you're also single...why don't you date Beomgyu....you didn't even have your first kiss yet"

"Now I'm interested in relationship but not with Beomgyu....he's only my best friend"

I see Beomgyu passing us like a storm...I hope he didn't listen anything.

<beomgyu pov>

I saw y/n and Yeojin talking so I approached them...but they didn't seem to notice me...so I stood there hearing them talking about relationship,

Yeojin: "Yah...you're also single...why don't you date Beomgyu....you don't even had your first kiss yet"

Y/n: "Now I'm interested in relationship but not with Beomgyu....he's only my best friend."

I feel my heart broke in millions of pieces....
controlling my emotions I rushed out from there.

(At the rooftop)

"Why y/n? Why?...can't you see how much I like you?.....why are you not interested in me?"
I sobbed,
"You helped me to move on from Yumi now you're hurting me....I knew it...I should've not fallen for you ....but you know it just happened.... do you like someone else y/n?...but who? Taehyun?....no way....you're all mine, just mine..." I cried harder....

"Gyu??...are you here?"

I heard a voice so I tried to control my tears....

"Oh here you are....why did you pass us not saying anything...and what are you doing here"

I turned to her.....I can clearly see she's shocked seeing my puffy red eyes....

"Gyu?? What happened? Why are you crying?"

How can I say y/n I'm crying for you...

"It's just I reminded some old memories and it hurts so much", I lied.

She approached me and hugged me tightly...

"It's okay pabo...I'm here to comfort you...and I'm always here for you...."

I cried harder in her embrace knowing that yes she's here only to comfort a friend....nothing more....

Do you really not have any feelings for me?...I'll still try until you really got in a relationship with another one....that day I'll realize that you didn't really have any feelings for me.....but until then you're mine....and I'll do everything to make you mine.....

I pulled away from her noticing she's smiling at me....I removed a strand of her hair from her face and smiled at her.....I can clearly see she's flustered....

'Don't you really have any feelings for me?', I thought.

"Y/n...never leave me okay"

"Yeah ...I'm not gonna leave you", she smiled.

......

[Beomgyu is really desperate to make her his...but will he be successful?....let's see next]