Part 2: Will the priority change?

<author pov>

<author pov>

Two weeks later...
(In the classroom)

"Hey Beomgyu will you help me with this question?", a girl asked.

Beomgyu: "yeah. Let me see"

He was helping her then suddenly his girlfriend entered the class, hold his wrist and stromed away from the classroom.

(Let me tell you his girlfriend Lee Yumi is not in the same class as him & y/n)

Beomgyu: "Yahh! What happened?"

Yumi: "Why are you so smiling towards her huh?"

Beomgyu: "I am just helping her with a question, nothing else. Don't behave like kid and I'm not that kind of person to flirt with another girl while being in relationship with you. You know how much i like you."

Yumi: "Then what about your best friend. You always talk about her when you're with me."

Beomgyu: "She is my childhood friend Yumi. We are best friends since 10 years. She is different from others but to assure you you don't have to worry about it as she has no problem with our relationship."

Yumi: "If she has, also I don't care. One day you should take me to meet with her."

Beomgyu: "Okay I will. Now let's go to your class. Class will start in 5 minutes."

Then they left.

......
(In the class)

<y/n pov>

I am sitting beside the window while admiring the beautiful sky. Suddenly I feel something hit my head. Turning my face I see the most beautiful smile in the world and that is Beomgyu staring at me with a big smile.

"Hey!", I said while hitting his hand jokingly.

"Doesn't it seem like weather is also want to play with us?",he said while sitting beside me.

"Let's hangout this afternoon", I said and he smiled nodding his head.
......

After school we go to the nearby icecream store to get our icecream and go to the park.

While we are walking and talking about random things suddenly a girl approaches us.

"What are you doing here Beomgyu with her?", she asked.

"We're just hanging out, wanna join us?",He said.

I don't know why but I feel disappointed when he asked her to join us.

"No I'm in a hurry. My mom really called me 21 times. I'm leaving now. Well see you tomorrow", she said and left.

I know the girl was Yumi as I saw her in photo but she looked like disappointed to see us.

"She was Yumi. As well as I know her, she really has some work or she will surely join us", he said.

"Hmm....Let's go back home", I said with sadness.

"Why? Don't you wanna hangout more?"

"I've forgotten, I have to do my homework for tomorrow and do the assignment also."

"Ok let's go. I'll take you to meet with Yumi one day", he said while his face brighten up.

I went home with a sad face because I don't know I'm just sad. I am thinking that I might lose him one day.

......

[It may sound boring but I want to make it slow...just wait a bit to know what happens next....thank you for your support!]