Part 12: "I don't know"

<beomgyu pov>

<beomgyu pov>

It's been a week since I break up with Yumi...I think I'm slowly moving on from her now....thanks to y/n ...she never fails to cheer me up..... sometimes I feel bad that how could I be do dumb not to trust this angel then ....

"Gyu.."

"Wut?"

"I saw the hall is being decorated....let's go"

"Yeah...I can't believe we're about to graduate", I said walking to our way to the hall.

"Hmm....our school life is ending in just 2 days....I'm sad...I miss my old days", she sighed.

"Hey! Don't be upset... every person should move on from past and make new memories.... school life is the best memory in our life but we'll make more memories in our college life too...", I said to her....as she and me are getting admission to the same college.

"Yep!..."

We're here in the hall helping them to decorate...
I see y/n struggling with a paper chain to hang it high....so I go towards her to help....

I took the paper chain in my hand and hanging it while I notice she is staring at me....

"I know I'm handsome...but how long will you keep staring at me"

She immediately turned her face away thinking she's stupid that I caught her as I giggled.

"Yah! Stop giggling....I'm done with your teasing."

"But it's you who was starting at me.....now tell me why were you starting hmm?"

"I-I just....I'm just checking if you're doing your work correctly or not", she said awkwardly.

"Hmm...I see"

I can feel she's lying as she was staring at me not at my work....but why? Did I make her flutter?
"Mmm...what am I thinking...she just sees me as her best friend", I said almost in inaudible voice.

"Did you say something?"

"Umm...n-no"

"Ok then see you tomorrow"
.......

Time skip to the graduation day,

<y/n pov>

I can't believe I'm going to college. Me and Beomgyu bowed every teacher in our school and decided to spend some time with our friends.

Yeojin: "Hey y/n. I'm really excited...we are in same college yayyy!!"

Y/n: "I'm also excited to start a new chapter of my life"

Bora: "Umm...can I ask something?....uhhhh it's just....y/n, are you dating Beomgyu?"

Why did she say that out of nowhere?...me and Beomgyu see each other awkwardly as he said,

Beomgyu: "No Bora, we're just best friends."

I don't know why but I feel a bit sad...

Bora: "That means I still have chance"

Haemin: "Hey Bora what're you saying?...do you like him?" (Sad face)

Bora: "Y-Yes ...Beomgyu I like you...will yo-"

Beomgyu: "I'm sorry Bora..but I'm not interested in relationship now" (he cutted her off)

Haemin becomes a bit glad
Haemin: "Bora don't be upset ...you'll get someone else meant for you"

Here Yeojin...who is trying to figure out what's happening....

Yeojin: "Guys I can feel here we'd get a couple very soon"

Like this our conversation went on and still Bora try to get attention of Beomgyu...but I'm feeling a little bit jealous of Bora...why? I don't even like him....so he can date whom he wants....but Beomgyu also said he's not interested.. right....

Y/n: "Let's go Beomgyu and Yeojin..."

We left there...then Yeojin dragged me towards washroom and said,
"Y/n are you jealous?

"W-Why?"

"Do you like Beomgyu? Tell the truth...", she said making me look at her.

"Umm..N-No...umm...I-I d-don't know"

"Tell me what're you feeling"

"Idk my heart beats a little faster when he looks at me and I also get weird feelings....but about Bora...I don't want her to date him....I don't know why?"

"Hmm...I see...it's really a problem", she said teasingly,
"well I can answer you but you should find the answer yourself....and about Bora, Beomgyu doesn't like her ....so he won't date her."

"I don't know what is happening....let's go outside...he's waiting for us"

We came out and see Beomgyu is waiting for us leaning on the wall..

"Hey were you two decide to live the rest of your life there?!....it's almost 25 minutes..."

"Hehehe...let's go", Yeojin said.

......

[Seems like Yeojin knows what y/n feels...but will y/n get her answer?...let's see]