Part 25: "I've crossed the line"

After two weeks,

After two weeks,

<y/n pov>

Ahhhh.....what did you do to me Gyu????...I really can't get you over from my mind.....

It's been two weeks after he kissed me and he's avoiding me since then.....I miss him...

The more I try to forget him the more I'm falling for him......I don't know what to do now.....

"Yeojin what do I do now???"

"You pabo!...what do I tell you....it's all your fault that you didn't confess....now fix it yourself...."

"Aiii please don't tell this....he's avoiding me....I miss him so much....how can I talk with him.."

"Okay fine ....I'll help you...."

"Yayyy Yeojin is the best"

"Okay okay...now listen....he must be in the cafeteria...I'll take him to the rooftop...and you should be there....then talk with him Okay..."

"Okie"

<beomgyu pov>

I was in the cafeteria with my friends....suddenly Yeojin approached us....

Taehyun: "Ahh Yeojin...let's hangout later...I'm now a little busy"

Yeojin: "I didn't came to hangout with you Tae... I'm here to take Beomgyu with me..."

Me: "What!?", I choked on my food....

Yeojin: "Yahhhhh!...don't think wrong....y/n wants to talk with you...but she couldn't approach you so I'm helping her...."

Me: "Pheww....o-okay...I'm coming..."

I went to the rooftop where I saw y/n was looking at me with a pout....AHHHH she's TOO CUTE...

"What do you want to talk?", I said trying to keep a cold face.....

"Yahhh what you did to me??????!!!!"

"Wut?"

"I JUST CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND..."

"I told you...you can't forget me even if you try..." I said giggling....she's too cute now while blushing......

Ahhh...I missed her voice for these two weeks....I missed her smile.....I missed her cutie pout....I missed how she stares at me.....I missed her hug.... yes I missed her.....