Part 15: Unintentionally

Months later,

Months later,

<y/n pov>

"Hey sweetie"

I turned, "Hey what's up?"

"Umm...nothing special...let's hangout today"

I feel happy as we used to hangout like this when we were in school....

"Okay"
......
Time skip at the evening,

"I want icecream too",I smile and he smiles back.

"Let's go"

We're now walking in the park....chatting about random stuffs....

"Y/n-nie do you like someone?", He asked suddenly and I don't know what to answer.

"Umm...I-I think no...why do you ask?"

"Ahh...nothing..just asking you..."

He smiled a bit and grabbed my hand taking me under one of the beautiful trees....

"Let's sit here"

I look up at the tree... "but here only couples spend time together"

"Yeah I know....but we are besties so we can also spend our time here...ohh let me bring some snacks"
... "Hey I'm back"

I smiled.

"Here take your burger and here's our drink", he said giving me a burger and an iced Americano.

"Delicious!", I took a bite and looked at Beomgyu..

Why is he staring at me like that...?? I'm flustered....

"Why?...Is there anything on my face Gyu??", I asked.

"Yes...let me wipe it"

His hand reached towards me...I can feel the skin of his thumb beside my lips and carefully wiped the mayo away....

He is wiping it but why he has to stare at me like this....
my eyes widened when he licked his thumb seductively......I hope he's not eavesdropping the sound of my heart that is beating like crazyyyy...

"W-Why did you do that?"

"Hehehe...I just wanted to tease you and I can see you were attracted to me a minute ago and now you're all tomato", he teased me....

Aishh....it's so embarrassing....I got up...

"Don't flirt with me....I hate it."

Then I went on when I suddenly tripped and fell on the ground....he came running....

"Ohh...your ankle is hurt....let me carry you...hop on", he said and bent so that he can carry me on his back.

"But.."

"No buts"

He carried me on his back while I asked,
"Am I heavy?"

"A little...but don't worry I'm carrying my whole world..so it's okay"

"Again flirting.."

"No no...I'm telling the truth..."

I blushed harder and hide my face in his shoulder while I listened him to chuckle....I feel really comfortable and safe with him...

He carried me all the way to my home and took me to my room....he then helped me to sit on the bed and also sat beside me holding my hands...

"Y/n-nie are you okay nah?...your face is still red...are you sure you're not sick."

"Yeah I'm okay...thank you Gyu for helping me...I'm very lucky to have you as my best friend"

I saw he turned his face away thinking something then gave me a small smile....

"Y/n-aah...I-I want to t-tell you s-something..."

"Yeah.."

"Ugghhh....n-no nevermind "

He stopped still caressing the back of my palm with his thumb and then looked into my eyes...

.....I feel like his eyes want to say something but I can't figure out what is it...

Our gaze locked...we're looking into each other's eyes deeply.... suddenly his gaze shifted towards my lips and mine also did the same.....

I closed my eyes....

But then something remind in my memory
*"you should not cross the line"*.....I quickly pushed him away before its too late.....

He faced me, "I-I'm s-sorry.....I don't know what I was doing".....he got up and left the room...

I sighed....

"Why Beomgyu? Why are you doing this to me? You said I should not cross my limits and now you're ....are you flirting intentionally or ..."

<beomgyu pov>

I sat beside her on her bed....
I think i should tell her about my feelings but then i stop, thinking to give her a little more time...

her beautiful eyes is attracting me so much that I can stare at them forever...how can those eyes be sooooo dreamy....
suddenly my eyes fell on her plump pink lips....I feel a weird feeling in my stomach as my heart is about to explode......I can't see anything but only her lips....it's I want to taste so bad....

I feel like my world stopped as I move closer to her face and see her closing her eyes....I don't know...but I'm not doing this intentionally....something is carrying me to do this......I was about to press my lips on hers...she pushed me away.....

I come back to senses and apologize her but I'm very upset.. so I left the place......

"Why y/n? Why can't you love me back?...I'm upset...."

......

[Omg I'm feeling chills when I'm writing it...it's my first time writing this kind of things.....I felt bad for Beomgyu...what will happen next?]