Part 21: Those words

<beomgyu pov>

<beomgyu pov>

"You remember your promise right?", Yeojin said smirking at y/n....

"Aishh I should've not set that deal"

"What kind of deal y/n",I asked making her flinch.....

"Y/n quick...I'm waiting...", Yeojin said teasingly....

"Ughh...OK fine..."

She suddenly approached me, pulled me by my collar and placed a quick kiss on my cheeks making all three of us (me, taehyun ,yeonjun) shocked....and then quickly ran away from there not saying anything...

AHHHH!!...I'm blushing like hell....what just happened....

"Yahh you cheater...it should not be on cheeks...", Yeojin excitedly shouted...but y/n left...

Yeonjun: "Ahmm ....Yeojin may I know what just happened?"

I am too stunned to speak anything.....

Yeojin: "Uhh- ....it's...y/n and I was talking about random things....then I told her that if I was her I would kiss and confess the person I love.....so we made a deal that if I can confess to Taehyun she would kiss her crush....but...it should be on lips not cheeks...umm..."

Me: "You said CRUSH?????"

Yeojin: "Shit...I'm doomed..."

Me: "What did you say?"

Yeojin: "Ahh n-nothing....T-Taehyun ...let's go for a walk....bye bye Beomgyu and Yeonjun..."

Then she quickly left us dragging Taehyun with her.....

Me: "Hyung...what did she mean by crush?"

My eyes widened in excitement....

"Beomgyu....Yeojin kissed her crush that is Taehyun....and their deal was to kiss their crush....and y/n kissed you....then that means..."

"I'm her CRUSH????!!!!!!????"

"I think so.....but really it would be so fun if she kissed you on lips"

"Ahhh....don't tease me hyung....but how can it happen?....as far as I know she only sees me as her best friend....."

"You pabo!...go and ask her now....wahhh...I'm so happy I'll get to see double couple today yayyy..."