Part 6: Are Promises Real?

<y/n pov>

<y/n pov>

I stromed out from the cafeteria.
Someone pulls me to turn around. I'm not surprised who is it.

"Y/n listen! What's the problem?",He asked with a confused face.

"Your girlfriend is the problem.......Beomgyu..."

"What?"

"Break up with her."

"Y/n listen to m-"

"I won't. Just break up with her."

"I can't", he said shockingly.

"You told me if I'm not comfortable with her you'd break up with her. Don't you?", I demanded.

"Yes but... Y/n please I think there's a misunderstanding. You kno-"

"You're a liar. You can't break your promise like that."

"I know y/n you're jealous but don't tell that."

"Huh!? Jealous?.... Why? Ofcource I'm not...", I said annoyingly yet my heart says I'm jealous.

" You know how much I love her.You know-"

"But she don't love you Beomgyu. She told me she just using you for her desire...."

"It's not true you're lying...."

He became so mad at me at my words. I can see rage in his eyes. But I have to tell this truth for his sake.

"Why do I lie? I'm telling the truth. She doesn't care about you and she is a b**ch-"

"NO! NO! YOU'RE LYING! YOU'RE FREAKING JEALOUS WITH OUR RELATIONSHIP. I EVEN SAW YOU PULLING HER HAIR!", he said furiously holding my hurt wrist that is all red.

I flinch with his sudden voice.

"Beomgyu are you shouting at me?"

Tears dropping uncontrollably from my eyes. It's the first time he shouted at me. Really he doesn't trust me anymore!?

"BEOMGYU YOU'RE JUST BLIND IN LOVE! Why would I be jealous? I want you to be really happy and-"

He let out a deep sigh before looking at me.

"Listen Y/n I didn't mean to yell at you but you made me to..."

"You're a liar. You broke your promises. Now because of Yumi our friendship would ruin. Choose right now..... Beomgyu-ahh..."

I said with teary eyes. I wish he will choose me. I hope he will...but seems like he is annoyed with me.

"Why are you giving me options? You should remember that this world is not only revolving around us.....Y-you're just my friend y/n. We need to separate too. You should not cross the line...."

I am too stunned to speak. What happened to him in just this 30 minutes. My cookie who never shouted at me who never said anything that hurt me that Beomgyu is saying such things. It breaks my heart into millions of pieces that may not be reunited ever again.

"It means you are choosing your girlfriend over me....right?"

I ask him with shaking voice. I'm afraid to lose him but he is not afraid to lose me.

"Thank you. I got my answer."

I walk away not sparing a glance at him. I still hoping he will run to me and change his mind but I heard the door opened and closed. That means he really chose his girlfriend over me.

"Promises are the biggest lie in this world. I hate you Choi Beomgyu!"

......