Part 19: My prince

The next morning

The next morning...

<y/n pov>

I woke up from sleep feeling a heavy headache...
Ahhh ......I turned....WHAT THE HECK!!....

Beomgyu is sleeping beside me!....I can remember I was drunk and then he carried me on his back ....
.....One second....I DIDN'T DID ANYTHING WRONG...right??....I quickly checked and Pheww! I still have my clothes on....but why his lips are all swollen???...DID I???

NO WAY !!....I can now remember everything that happened last night....Ahhhh....what had gotten me.....why did I kiss him like that (holding head)

How do I face him now????Ughhhhh....

Yes I should act like nothing happened....yes this is great idea....I'll act like I can't remember anything about last night.....

I feel heavy on my waist so I looked and it's Beomgyu's hand holding my waist....I started hitting him with my pillow....

Here's goes my acting...

"Yahhh...Why are you sleeping next to me???"

"Y-Y/n....you were d-drunk yesterday ....so I brought you home ....but I was about to walk out you stopped me and told me not to leave you"

"Aishh..."...I ruffled my hair to make my acting original...
"You should've sleep on the couch not on the bed"

"Are sure you don't remember anything?"

"What are you talking about?...I'm having a bad headache.....AND IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU PERVERT"

"YAHH!!...you told me to stay....and nothing wrong happened between us okay"

What nothing wrong happened?? Really Beomgyu???...the kiss was surely wrong...but it's my fault...I should've controlled myself first....

"Hmm...okay I trust you....now let me go ...you're still holding my waist"

.....I saw him turned his face away removing his hand.....why?? Is he upset???...does he like me? Ughhh what are you thinking y/n ...he doesn't. It just happened.....

I got up leaving him alone in the room....

<beomgyu pov>

I opened my eyes feeling someone is hitting me....I saw y/n furiously glaring me...

"Yahhh...Why are you sleeping next to me???"
....
.

.(Skipped ...you already know what happened)
....

"YAHH!!...you told me to stay....and nothing wrong happened between us okay",
I said sadly knowing she can't remember any of that last night.....

"Hmm...okay I trust you....now let me go ...you're still holding my waist"

I quickly removed my hand and back faced her as I'm upset....

"Y/n...you kissed me back ....but I wish you were sober", I talked myself...

I got up and saw no sign of her....so I went to my house.......

....

I came back home quickly ready to go to the college......

I went to her house but she already left so I decided to go alone....

"Why y/n...I'm still upset ....should I tell you what happened last night or let it go?....ughhh this feelings....it was all new for me...", I talked myself.

I reached the college and saw y/n sitting with Yeojin....

"Hey why didn't you wait for me today?"

"Gyu...umm...I-I ...s-sorry..."

"Okay...let's meet at the lunch time", I said as I decided to tell her.
.....

At the lunch time

<y/n pov>

I tried to avoided Beomgyu but he approached me and suddenly said,
"Are you ignoring me?....why?...is it because of today morning?"

"N-no...I'm not ignoring you"

"Can't you remember anything about yesterday?"

"Hmm?", I started my acting as I noticed Yeojin looked at me confused.

"Did something happen between you two yesterday? ", she asked.

"Ye-", Beomgyu tried to say something but I quickly cut him off, "nothing happened"

Then he pulled me away from there making Yeojin more confused...

"Yahh leave my hand"

"Y/n look at me ....can't you really remember anything? "

"Anything what? How many times I have to say I can't remember...did something happened?"

I saw his sad face....somehow I felt bad for him...

"I can only remember that I was in the party and next thing I remember I'm at home today morning.....sorry Gyu ....I can't remember anything.....and also thank you for carrying me to home as you told me"

I felt bad lying to him...but I can't help it...as it was wrong to kiss a best friend.....

We stared into each other's eyes deeply as if we both want to tell something....

I really felt butterflies in my stomach when he kissed me......I was feeling like I'm in a fairytale with 'my prince'.....

Beomgyu I think I've crossed the line....

.....

[Will they ever be together??... what do you think?]