Chapter 9 "What happend in past stays in past"

Yotan looked over Jaga while he was preparing for their performance.

"Yotan what's wrong?"

"Was I wrong for leaving them..?"

Adonis thinked about it.

"I don't think so..You felt wrong for being here..You followed your heart and dreams..Of course you should have told them that your dream was going to be longer..but if we think about our workload its almost imposible.."

Yotan then again looked his former team. Would terms between them different if Yotan had stayed with them? Or would his and Jaga relationship..would much more..Yotan didn't know.

All of these..thoughts..What if things were different..? I wouldn't have met Adonis..or others..I wouldn't have grown..I am such a coward! Why I am so afraid to perform to them? It's just them..Remember Yotan..they are just them..my family..

"Yotan.."

"Ah! Adonis..Well.."

"You don't seem..yourself..Where is the confident performer Yotan..or the "silver dancer"..Look..whatever you are going through..We are here for you..Remember..Gatekeeper isn't going to control your idol life..like before and he isn't going to "force" you making art..You are free from him.."

"Yes..I know that already Adonis..But..this isn't about him..anymore..It's about my family..how I betrayed..their trust...not being a leader.."

"Yotan...Being a leader is a lot of responsibility. You can yourself decide do you want to be a leader or not. Look example Hokuto..He wanted to be a leader and is made for it."

"I can see that.."

Adonis then smiled.

"But..really..you should talk..to them..not as a "old" Yotan but the current one. When I look at you and Jaga..I can see that your absense really hit her..and hard..Waiting for someone 5 years..it's almost decade..But you both are adults now..So I think it's going be alright.."

"What if she doesn't like me?"

"Don't worry..she will.."

Yotan sighed and then went to get his guitar which he had taken for some reason. He then turned around and only to see his former teamates.

"Oh.."

They were staring at Yotan.

"Um.."

"Why won't you talk more? You used to talk so much more.."

Are you kidding Didi? It was years ago..Don't she think that people change during that time..Also speaking to you is like ticking bomb..

Adonis noticed this and came to talk with other Red Caps members. He whispered something to Yotan's ear and then he walked little bit furter but he could still hear their conversation.

"Hi! We talked before right..My name is Adonis..and I am best friends with Yotan."

"Yotan's best friend is Jiffy.." said Smoo who did sound little bit salty.

Really Smoo? People change..so does my friends..Don't get me wrong..I would like to be Jiffy's friend too..but still..Adonis was there he is my "human" best friend. Or the first one..

"So tell..me why doesn't your "best friend" talk to us..like he used.."

"Oh..well..you see..Yotan isn't that much of speaker like he used to be or you guys are making him uncomfortable.."

"Why us would make him feel uncomfortable?!"

Adonis furrowed his eyebrowns.

"Because you are targetting him..How would you feel..if you get a welcome which is unplessant..after everything.."