Chapter 6 "I've never forgotten"

Yotan was standing in front Rhythm Link's office he took deep breath and walked in. He had trained his singing, dancing and producing with Adonis. They had trained for 5 months and now was a time for real audition. If Yotan didn't get in (for idol program) he would start practicing and studying Tokyo University of Arts enter exams.

"You know getting in TUA is hard right?" asked Adonis.

"I know that.."

"So where are you going to get money for that?"

"Well..I have been working for during our training period..and I have gotten money from my family too.."

"Yotan you never told me about your job..What do you do?"

"I work at this toy shop.."

"Yeah..Like I would believe that..Where do you work?"

"Fine..I work part time job in art class with elementery students.."

"Okay..That sounds nice..Do they know that you are trainee in Rhythm Link and going to be TUA's new student.?"

"I did tell the teacher that..Hey! Wait I am not TUA's student yet!"

"Well..You are going to be! So..what did you tell the teacher.."

"I said I am taking TUA's exam in music but not in art.."

"Okay..Yotan...So enough chit chat! Go to the audition! And show them that you are worthy off becoming the offical member of Rhythm Link!"

Yotan smiled and walked in audition.

Meanwhile in Santa's home was on hurry because of Christmas. Jaga was also busy but hoped that Yotan would return atleast for Christmas but of course it was only Jaga's wish which wasn't going to be true any time soon. She knew that Yotan was busy with audition and other things but wished that he would atleast call every once in the while.

"No call from him today too..?" asked Didi

"No.."

"Geez..I know he is busy but he can't be that busy.."

Then suddenly someone yelled.

"There is a package!"

Jaga, Didi, Smoo, Jiffy and Alpo runned to the package.

"Who is it from?"

"From..Japan..and a letter.." said Smoo who took the letter but was suddenly snatched by Jaga.

Jaga then started to read a loud.

Hi..Everyone..
It's me Yotan..Probably now that you guys are reading this letter I will be in audition..I am going to do my best..and get in..I am sorry I couldn't not be there in Christmas..So I decided to send you guys some japanese sweets and chips..I hope you guys enjoy them..

I am also sorry that I haven't called. I have part time job and I am studying for exams also..

I promise to come visit next Christmas and when my holiday starts I will call...

Yotan.

"What exams?"

Jiffy looked nervously other way.

"Jiffy do you know something?" asked Jaga

"No!.."

"Jiffy.."

Jiffy then spilled.

"Yotan told me before he left that he had another dream..if he didn't get in Rhythm link he would take..um exam..in um..university.."

"What university?"

"Tokyo University of Arts.."

There was a silent..

"But..Tokyo University of Arts is really hard to get in! How Yotan would get in?! He doesn't have any exprerince of arts or how to make music! SO it's stupid to leave Red Caps such a risk.." said Smoo

"Well..um about that..Follow me.." said Jiffy.

Jiffy then bring other Red Caps members to Yotan's room.

"It's Yotan's room..nothing special.."

Then Jiffy went to Yotan drawer and opened it. It was full of lyrics, notes and a small laptop. Jiffy opened the laptop and it showed a list of songs that Yotan had written.

"Living on the Edge", "Silent Oath", "Deep Explice", "Rainbow Stairway," "Parade", "Dream Lantern", "Suzume.." read Jiffy.

"What that means?"

"It means the songs that Yotan has written or had been being making with others. He has a talent. And I have saw him being up until late at night. He has also done some demos.."

"So he has a chance being in Rhythm Link and also study in Tokyo University of Arts?"

"Most likely.."

"But why did he keep this is a secret from us?"

"Maybe he wanted to make us proud by his own..power not by magic star..Or he never wanted to be a leader..He just wanted people who could understand him..And if I look corectly he has done some songs for other companies like "CosPro" and "StarMaker" already so he has connections for "Ensemble Squre"."

"I see.."

Red Caps looked at Yotan's laptop and noticed a file that catches their eyes.

"For my friends and family?"

Smoo then clicked the file. It was full of different songs.

"Are these songs for..us?" asked Didi

"Everlasting.., Oz , I've never forgotten..Why there is so many?!"

Smoo then clicked on "I've never forgotten". and then Yotan's voice started to play.

"Wait..This is not japanese.."

"Shh..Just listen.."

"The moment I met you..The hourglass had already been reset upside down..No need to say that I will always remember..

People always say they forget fairy tales when they grow up.. When we wake up, we will forget the dream we had.. But especially in the afternoon after it rains...I really want to meet you again..

Is it you?..On the way home sprinkle the moonlight, light up stamens..It's you..play the ancient chords..drive away the nightsmarea and accompany me to sleep..Is it you? Weawe the rainwater above the head into blue eaves..It's promise..when we grow up..We will go on adventures again to pursue the spread of dreams..

Who crossed the sea of flowers? Who came to me affectionately? Who still remembers my unfulfielled wishes?..Is it you? with a garland on your head and holding purest branch..

"Oh..I started the chorus too early..oops..Well it is only demo for now..Probably none will listen to this..The song for my friends..Only for them..from me.."

Yotan's singing voice left them speachles and they could only stare at his laptop

(Chapter 6📍📝)