Chapter 5 "Best Friends"

Jaga felt conflicted. Just the moment she felt there was someone who really understand her is now gone in different side of world. She should been happy for Yotan but why she didn't felt like it?

"Yes..I should be happy for him.."

Meanwhile in Japan Yotan was looking for his guide.

"Hello! Are you aplicant for Rhythm Link?" asked someone.

"Oh! Hello..Yes I am.."

"Great! This way..follow..me! Is this your first time in Japan?"

"Yes..It is.."

"Don't worry about it! You are welcome here..Oh..wait I forgot to inturduse myself.. My name is Adonis Otogari and I will be your mentor during practice and audition..I am also member of UNDEAD."

Yotan smiled. He liked Adonis already because his nice and gentle aura was showing. Yotan was sure that Adonis and him will be good friends eventhough they had just met.

"Did you have a nice trip here?" asked Adonis.

"Yeah..Although my legs are hurt a little. The trip was long.."

"It sure is..When I first time came Japan I felt same way but you will get used to it when you visit at your home.."

Home..huh?

"Sorry..Did I say something I shouldn’t have?"

"Huh..No! Well..I know I will miss my home.."

"It's only natural..Don't worry..You will get used to it..And don't worry! Rhythm Link will let you visit your family during holidays and whenever they need you.."

This is what I was looking during I was in Santa's home..

"Are you okay..um..Sorry I forgot to ask your name.."

"Oh..! Yeah..It's Yotan.."

"Well..Yotan! I hope we will be good friends from now on.."

Jaga walked in Santa's home and looked at Yotan's room which was now empty. He had left his magic star behind.

Why did he left it behind? Doesn’t he know that it could be dangerous without it? I don’t know what to think anymore!

Jaga looked at the picture which was taken a day when they had met first day. It made her realise that she missed Yotan and eventhough she had said "she was happy for him" she really wasn’t. She wanted him to return soon but inside Jaga knew Yotan was going to be away for a long time.

"Jaga dear..It's time to eat." said Mrs.Claus who came to Yotan's room

Jaga looked Mrs.Claus with sad eyes.

"Jaga is everything okay.?"

"Yeah.." said Jaga and tried hold her tears

"My little child..It doesn’t seems like it.."

"Well..Yeah..everything is not okay.." said Jaga who then hugged Mrs.Claus.

"Do you miss him?" asked Mrs.Claus and then looked at the picture.

"Yeah..I miss him a lot.."

"I know..All of do..But think about it sooner or later Yotan will return.."

"I hope so.."

Didi walked to room also. She started feel bad for what she had said about Yotan and how she had argued with both of them. But still she wanted to Yotan to be her friend again and was ready to fight for him eventhough it seemed like Jaga's love for Yotan was different and she hasn't reliazed it.

"Jaga.."

"Oh..Didi is here also.. I will leave so you guys to talk..Remember to come eat soon.." said Mrs.Claus and left.

There was a long silent between two elfs.

"Jaga..I just..wanted to apologize..After all of things I said..."

"Me too..It was stupid to fight...What we were doing? We were best friends before! And fighting over some boy! That's stupid..And I ignored your feelings.."

Didi laughed a little.

"It was stupid..But Jaga you have right to feel what you are feeling right now..And you have to notice your feelings too.."

"What are you talking about?"

"Your feelings for Yotan.."

Jaga was quiet for a second and then started to blush.

"Me?! Feelings for Yotan! He is just a friend to me"

"Yeah..Like I would believe that..You are here crying like no tomorrow because he left to Japan..And get angry for him and defend him.."

"I don’t feel anything for him! Okay!"

"Oh..then I could steal him away from you when he returns..Just wait Jaga..If he comes back all grown up then you could easily fall for him eventhough you have already fallen for him."

"No Didi! Don't even think about it!"

"Heh..Whatever..Let's go eat already..I am hungry.." said Didi and left.

Jaga stayed behind and smiled.

Finally..We are friends again..Maybe Yotan's departure was his way to show us how things should be..between Didi and I..Didi is my best friend and nothing should have changed that..

Jaga then laughed a little and then putted her hand on her chest. She felt like her heart was going to burst when she think about Yotan.

Maybe this is love then...

(Chapter 5📍📝)