(Chapter 2) First day of school:

It's a new day at a new school nothing I was not used to.I decided to take out my classic well my favorite old time car to school for my first day (Mustang Boss 302) not to modern and not to old but Damn did I modify the shit out of this car well I did it with al my cars but this is just different on a hole new level.
As I drove into the parking lot everyone was starring of course it's in the middle of the year and there's this new kid at school ,was I not used to this buy know
I was dressed in my usual clothes but knowing myself I was looking hot as fuck right know...

I walked in with confidence of course as every one was starring I heard everything they were saying because of my super hearing but I loved hearing al the shit they were talking about me and knowing that they don't know I could hear them was even ...

I walked in with confidence of course as every one was starring I heard everything they were saying because of my super hearing but I loved hearing al the shit they were talking about me and knowing that they don't know I could hear them was even better it was starting to become a game for me as a was standing at my locker getting everything ready for first periode of class a was listening to al the things they had to say about me with a smile on my face...

"Hey,I'm Aiden your new hear right?"

I was startled at first I did not hear him walking up to me I was to busy listening what others were saying

"Hii" is al that I said to the cute boy standing next to me what was I saying he was handsome.I just closed my locker and started to walk away as I felt a hand on my wrist I stopped and turned.
"Never touch me again or that will be the last time you see that hand ever again.You hear me?"he just grabbed my wrist who did he thing he was the king of this school or some shit.

"Feisty aren't you,but I'll take the warning.You didn't tell me your name."

"Nice to meet you Aiden,just a small warning again just incase you forget it,or if you did not already don't touch me."I said with a smile on my face and walked to class as the bell started to wring.First period is economics I was the last person to walk in, thats me always fashionable late I was touring the ground of the school.

"Aaa,you must be the new student. Welcome you can sit next to Aiden,Aiden can you just Rais your hand so the young lady knows were to sit"so the teacher said
Great him again"I know who he is I will just go sit then"

"First day already making friends I see."As the teacher said that I just rolled my eyes walking to the idiot of a boy.In the middle of class the teacher started asking questions but no one could answer obvious I knew the answer because I've been going to school for well a very long time so I got bored with no books before me because they did not have extra handbooks so I have to go get them after school I just started answering he's questions.

"What goods and services should be produced to meet consumer needs?"

"Examples of goods are automobiles, appliances, and clothing. Examples of services are legal advice, house cleaning,"well that was easy I don't know why they struggle with this.

"Well,you guys can use her as an example, she is a new student but knows her work on the first day."He said with a huge smile

I bumped into Aiden a few more couple of times but after school I got my books and just went home.