«Senorita»

He screamed loudly as the tears built in his eyes

He screamed loudly as the tears built in his eyes. Tossing the things here and there while he made the whole room messy, Just when his eyes landed on a frame which was his and hers, he slammed it hardly on the wall and it shattered into pieces while producing screeching sound. The whole room resounded with the voice.

His knees gave up and he fall on the ground on his knees, he grabbed his hair and again a loud scream ripped through his throat.

After a while he got up and looked himself in the mirror, he was looking a mess, devastated, the pain could be clearly see on his face, pain of got cheated from whom he loved the most, whom he loved from his bottom of heart, for whom he could do anything.

She was every thing for him, all he wanted to make her happy and he did. Every single things she demanded, he gave that immediately. He trusted her blindly, love her blindly and that's why today he has to see this day.

She was merely with him for his money, fame and luxury. But today her bitchy real face and intention appeared in front of him.

Every one suggested him that she is not the right girl for him but he was blind in her fake love.

A sad chuckle escaped from his mouth and his jaw clenched tightly when he recalled those words which he heard  from her mouth.

That Kim Taehyung loves me blindly and madly, he can never get to know what is my real intentions, I only want his money, I don't love him, I love his money. And the main thing how can I love him when I love you, baby!”

Bloody gold digger bitch!” He went to the bathroom and stripped, why he waste his tears and emotions on that girl who didn't care for him, didn't love him. He wasn't gonna deplore, all he wanted a distraction. He knew that it will take time to move on but he was all ready to move on and he has to teach her a lesson also. After all she pool the wool over Kim Taehyung’s eyes.

After taking a cool shower, he felt little good, wrapping a towel around his lower half, he emerged from the bathroom and searched for a suitable outfit for clubbing.

He wore a pare of black leather jeans, a white shirt, a tie hanging loosely around his collor and finally over a leather jacket. He combed his black hairs and sprayed his Gucci Guilty perfume. Not forgetting his Rolex watch, he checked himself in the mirror looking like a greek god and damn hot.

He parked his car and climbed off from it. Entering in the club, he was met by the loud music, strong smell of alcohol and inebriate people.

He settled himself on one of the couch there and called for a waiter. “One whiskey.” he ordered and looked here and there, some were making out, some were dancing, some were drinking and some were flirting.