«Not an innocent man anymore»

I just headed back home from office, feeling exhausted

I just headed back home from office, feeling exhausted. My boss is literally a devil, he surely want to kill his employees by giving them so much work and the main thing he increased our shifts time and decreased lunch time.

Such a jerk!

Whatever it is normal, I went to bathroom to take a shower to relaxed my body. Coming back to room while wrapping a towel I searched for some clothes that's when my eyes went to a particular cloth, it was my boyfriend's shirt, white shirt.

I let go the towel from my body and slides his shirt, it reached to my upper thigh, I felt like I am hugging him. His sweet smell was in it.

I prepared dinner for both of us, we are living at a same house. We had completed 2 years of our relationship and seriously he is so caring yet innocent.

He didn't even kiss me yet ,just he do is cuddles and warm hugs but you know girls have also desires and need. I understand him and know that he is not comfortable in these stuffs so I also never tried to seduce him or flirt with him.

I was in my thoughts when I heard doorbell so I went to open the door.

Taehyung's pov

I was thinking continuously about what Jimin said to me...
"You know taehyung, girls like dominant and rough person. I know how uncomfortable you are in these things, you never haven't got this 'sex' word out of your mouth so leave the matter of doing it. Don't you have any desires? Don't she has any desires? I know you both have so today you just show him that how passionate person you are, just show her, taehyung."

Jimin give me lecture on this topic for about a hour like he is a professional sexologist. But I will have to admit that he is right, I also want her but....

The door opened and my mind diverted to the direction where she was standing in my shirt. What the fuck. She was looking damn Intimating and unresistable. Literally water came in my mouth as my eyes popped out. Gulping hard, I eyed her from head to toe. Fuck!

She put her palm under my chin, pushing it up, closing. "Taehyung you should close your mouth." I snapped out and shook my head, cursing myself for being pervert. I tilted my head to other side, preventing myself to looking at her.

She got confused and asked me if I am okay and I told her I am fine without looking at her and quickly ran to our shared bedroom.

I sat on the bed, glancing at between my thighs, damn, I got boner. She made me so much hard. But I can't go down stairs like this so I decided to calm myself. I never done this before but she made me to do it, firstly I locked the gate and went to bathroom, turning the nob as the water started falling on my body, I shut my eyes and wrapped my hands around my hard dick and started stroking it.

I increased my pace and bit my lips, imagining Y/N that how will she look under me, gosh! What have happened to me. I started moaning her name while pleasuring myself and after some time I felt like I was close and that's when I released myself with a loud moan while taking her name.