«Bad boy-02»

“No, Iseul don't force me, I don't wanna go there

“No, Iseul don't force me, I don't wanna go there. You know very well I don't like club and all nor I like loud music, crowd. You go and enjoy, I have to study.” I tried to convince her and started completing my assignments.

“What, no I said you are going so you are going. You know she has invited you also and if you’ll not go there so you’ll be called rude.” she literally screamed near my ear making me to hiss.

“I don't care but I am not going.” I got up and about to leave the room but halted hearing her voice.

“Okay,as you wish but if you won't go there so I am also not going. I’had ponder that I’ll have fun there but now....” she let out being as dramatic as possible. I sighed at her emotional torture. She knows very well how to convince me. Turning around I faced her who was sitting on the bed with a pout.

“Fine, I am going.” she quickly shot her head up and her eyes glistened with enthusiasm. She ran to me and hastily hug me while crashing her body on mine.

“Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! You are the best sister.” she kissed my cheeks and seeing her grinning I also smiled.

Literally I am not in any mood to go there but for Iseul I am going. I wear a black flared jeans with a black denim jacket and underneath a turtle neck sweater, tieing my hear in a ponytail. I was about to leave the room when Iseul came in and sized me up from head to toe. “Are you really going wear this?” I nodded my head and she shook her head.

“No! I brought a dress for you.” she showed me a dress and I gave her a ‘are you serious’ look and she fetch me a ‘yes, today you are gonna obey me’ look.

“there is n- ”

“go and wear this.” she passed me the dress and sat on the bed while folding her legs and started playing with her phone. I looked at her in disbelief but defeated to her. She is a stubborn creature. I am sure after wearing this I’ll look like an ape.

I put the dress on my body and literally who designed this dress surely he was out of fabric. It is hella short. Now how I am gonna face people around? That was a velvet black dress which reached till my middle thigh. There was thin chain straps in this dress which were holding the dress on my shoulder and a furry white upper.

I emerged from the bathroom as she looked at me and placed hand on her mouth. She dragged her feet towards me and checked me from close. I knew I’ll look like an ape. Seeing her reaction now I am hundred percent sure.

“OMG, holy crap you are killing girl. You. Are. Looking. Fucking. Hot! I am damn sure seeing you like this half of the boy will be dead and half will have to admit in the hospital because of your hotness. ” she roamed around my body beholding be from ever angle. I just looked at her with a ‘what the fuck you are blabbering’ .

“And do you know I am excited to see Taehyung’s reaction, tonight how he will be able to control himself.” I rolled my eyes and she dragged me towards the dressing table. “Let me makeup you.” she untied my hair. Forcely she made me to wear makeup. She made wings by the eyeliner on my eyes and applied mascara on my lashes. Panting my lips with a scarlet shade and gave a wavy curl to my hair. Lastly she looked at me with a satisfied look.