«Dance Teacher»

"Ms

"Ms. Park, she is crazy for Taehyung!" Somi said, taking a bite of pizza.

"Correction! All the girls and female staff are also crazy after him, in fact why would they not be?" Mina said while looking down at her mobile screen.

I snatched that from her hands as she whined. "Yaah, why did you take it from me, give it to me." She yelled and tried to take the gadget from me but I put it on side table.

"Why did you do that? Minho was asking me to go out with him! You must have thought of dying single but I haven't." She walked to the side table and took it.

"You guys are trying to make me jealous, aren't you?" I said while gazing at the two as finally mina switched off her phone.

"Of course ,we are!" Both said in unison.

"Why don't you confess to him?" Somi said.

"Hmm, if you say that you like him so go and tell him your feelings." Mina added.

"Be bold." They said in unison as I looked at both of them, thinking for a while. "Okk, I have decided. I will tell taehyung my feelings.

"That's our girl." They yelled in enthusiasm and jumped on me, hugging me tightly.

"Yaah bitches, move from me I ain't able to take breathe." I uttered.

I was moving towards my classroom as usual I looked towards the dance practice room, hoping to see his face. Yaah, he is there but with someone else. What the hell. He is talking to Lia but why he is being so touchy. They were talking while giggling. My grip tightened around the books which I was holding, jealousy was taking me. Taking a last glare I left from there, not wanting to see that.

Bell rang as our college was over. "You both go, I'll come after some time." I said to both as they wiggles their eyebrows.

"All the best girl." They said and I returned it with a smile.

I made my way towards practice room as I opened the door, he was doing something while his back was towards my face. I went to him and made him to look at me. "What happ...." I cutted him off while grabbing his collar and pulled him closer to my face.

"You were enjoying her company very much,were not you? Listen Kim Taehyung, you are mine and no one can snatch you from me, I like you....in fact I love you!" I said against his lips while looking into his eyes.

He didn't say anything just he was looking at my eyes, we were so close that our nose tip were touching. My heartbeats were so fast. After staring at each other eyes for about 5min finally he broke the silence.

"If I say no so?" He said. "So I'll keep chasing you until you won't fall for me." I answered and gazed at his pink lips which were parted away, ahhh...I want to kiss him badly.

"Ohh, so what will you do to make me to fall for you?" He smirked as I also.

"I will do this." I said and smashed my lips on his as he shocked for a while but soon he smirked between the kiss as he kissed me back with same passion. We hungrily moved our lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist.

He bit on my lower lip as I hissed in pain so I also bit on his lower lip, I felt his tongue on my lips so I open my mouth a little when his tongue came in contect with mine I clutched his hoodie tightly, feeling the butterflies in my stomach.

Once our tongue met, it fought for domince. He broke the kiss while pulling my lower lip with his lips. We attached our forehead, breathing heavily as our breaths were faining each other's face.

Lust and desire was more taking me after looking at his hot state. My hands reached to his hoodie as I took it off, sliding it from his arms. "Some one is being so eager." He whispered.

I attached my lips on his neck, giving kisses as he threw his head back. I kissed on his sharp jaw line, moving to his collarbone. I sucked and bit there not forgetting to leave a hickey.

"Look, now I marked you as mine." I wishpered in his ears biting his earlobe.

"Are not you being too bold today?" He said being dangerously close. "Only for you, daddy!"

As I stated him as daddy, he smashed his lips, kissing me roughly. I tilted my head to deepen the kiss, his lips trailed down to my neck giving me tingling feeling, closing my eyes. My hands reached on his bulge, rubbing it slowly as he moaned while sucking my neck, giving me a vibrating feeling there.

We both quickly took off our clothes, leaving us naked in front of each other. He gripped my thighs, raising them up as I wrapped my them around his waist, his tip was pocking my pussy making me to whimper a little. He slammed me against the wall.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yess, just put it in." I said as immediately he entered himself in me as we moaned together.

"Why you are so tight?" He said as he started moving in and out.

We moaned together at the pleasure. I racked my nails on his back as he attached his lips to my breast, taking my nipples in his mouth he sucked it as I pushed my head against the wall and my mouth parted away. He was making me feel so good.

He pulled away as he started thrusting hard and hard making my breath hitched, he put his head in the crook of my neck. I moaned loudly when his length hit my spot, giving me extremely pleasure.

"R...right th...there, Taehyung." I yelled as his thrusts went more hard. I reached my climax as my stomach clenched. "I am cuming." I informed him.

"I am also done, wait for me." He said as his thrusts became sloppy and slow and after some time I cummed as he took out his length and cummed on the floor.

We tried to catch our breath. "Y/N, I love you!" He said making me to look into his dark orbs as a smile immediately plastered on my lips.

"Re...really?" I asked as tears started forming in my eyes. He nodded his head showing his boxy smile. I quickly pulled him in a kiss as we kissed each other but this it was full of love. We broke the kiss and connected our forehead.

"If you loved me so why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I didn't know that you love me or not." He answered. "So will you be my girlfriend?"

I pecked his lips and nodded but soon his smile turned into a smirk as I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why don't we do next round in my house?"

•••••••••••••

Sorry for the short story, it was my first ever time writing a oneshot but I promise I’ll not disappoint you from further on. 💜

Do votes and comments.