«Bad boy-01»

I am alive and again here with another story; do votes and comments,
I really like to read your opinions:)

I am alive and again here with another story; do votes and comments,I really like to read your opinions:)

_________

The moment when the sun rays came in the contact with my face, my eyes latched and a slight groan emerged from my lips. New day, new troubles and new talks but nothing new in me. My gaze turned to my sister who was hugging me like a koala looking so innocent. I can't help smiling. I never got attached to any other person besides my mom you know introvert things but this girl was something else.

She never left my side. When I was dismal, she was there for me. When I cried, I found her comforting me. When I need love, she was there with love for me. Although she isn't my real sister, she never let me feel that and literally I am lucky to have her in my life.

I got up while detaching her body from mine. "Iseul get your ass up, we are getting late!" I called out little loud but this sleeping bear isn't gonna get up until I place a slap on her cheeks. I brought my hand near her cheek and slapped her not that hard. She flinched and quickly got up. "Agh...It hurted." she let out with a pout and her hand stroking the area where I gifted her a smack.

"Look at the time." I made my way towards bathroom to fresh up and heard her whine. "college sucks!"

_Author_

You had your clothes on your body, a white loose sweater and wide leg blue denim pants. You never liked that reveling clothes, merely you prefer clothes which hide your body. It's not like you haven't a perfect body, you have curves but you never liked to show. You saw the girls who wear mini skirt only to seduce the boys and to get their attention.

You can't help scoffing at them. You were a introvert from start and never cared what other person ponder about that. You found the girls in your university badmouthing about you, making fun of you but you never give a fuck to them. You always think that there is no use in getting in a argument with them, they won't give up their habit of barking.

You were not that naive girl who always bears the torture without uttering a word, you are the one who give double torture if any person trys to mess with you.

Ignoring the makeup products which were Iseul's you tied your hair in a ponytail and didn't forget about your specks.

You walked downstairs and found your dad and your step mom at the dining area. Feeling your presence they both looked at you and flashed smile. "Y/N, dear come have breakfast." your step mother called you but you passed by her like she never existed. "Dad, I am leaving bye, love you." you grabbed an apple and about to leave but halted and tilt your head to a side.