Sequel- Reigns Over Me + Exclusive Access!!

Access to exclusive content such as videos, trailers, pictures and access to chapters before official publishing! Short stories with your favourite characters! Damien and Athena? Ace and Angel? Luna and Hades? Don't you miss them? Well, here you will get a peak of their daily life! Have you even have a Q&A with your favourite characters? Go ahead! Ask away?

https://patreon.com/Lechnabaram

The room echoed despite the fact that it was filled with furniture and papers spread everywhere. The doctor who was sitting in front of me, had a bright smile on his face. Julien, on the other side, looked terrified. He was looking at me with horror. I felt like I couldn't move. I was frozen into place. The smile on the doctor's face started to fade slowly before he cleared his throat and regained his professional posture.

"I think I didn't hear right" Julien was the first one to talk after a few minutes of pure silence.

"Judging by your reaction, I would say that you did hear right" The doctor said. His name was Matt and it turned out that Julien and him knew each other from before.

"I can't be pregnant" I whispered more to myself than to someone else. "I can't be" I mumbled as my eyes slowly moved to my belly.

Hey Loves!

https://www.tiktok.com/@lechnabaram?_t=8dc2b1c5CQk&_r=1

Please find some videos of Mr Reigns on My Tiktok Page!

And don't forget! the sequel Reigns Over Me is available on my page! Give me a follow as well!

And pretty please!

If you like my work, please do donate a dollar towards my dream! If each one of you donate a dollar, I will be possible to make a small income from doing what I love too! It encourages to devote my time to you guysss!

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/LechnaBaram