Chapter 57: Hannah Bond

"How did the conversation go?" Julien asked me as soon as I sat down next to him. Ella and Jason were fooling around in the pool. Hannah and Hades were nowhere to be seen. I didn't bother much.

Who am I kidding?

I pushed my sunglasses down on the bridge of my nose to be able to make eye contact with Julien. He had his usual playful grin on his face.

"How do you know that we had a serious talk" I asked him.

"I don't think you would have spent time talking about the weather with them" He snorted. He was right.

"It was good" I admitted. "To be honest, I just want to forget about all this. The drama is not worth losing them" I said. Julien nodded in agreement then rested his head back on the deckchair. "I just hope that Angie won't feel insecure whenever Jace and I will have a friendly conversation" I mumbled with a sigh.

"Do you think that would happen?" He asked me genuinely curious. I shrugged.

"That's how I would feel if I saw my boyfriend joking around with the girl he kissed while we are together" I muttered.

"Speaking of boyfriend" Julien started tauntingly. "What's up with you and Reigns? You guys are barely talking to each other" He asked.

"Reigns was fucking Hannah and he didn't find it important to tell me" I summarised the situation. Julien exhaled while shaking his head.

"You know, men can be stupid. Maybe it wasn't really important for him" He told me. I rolled my eyes. I didn't have the strength and patience enough to explain to Julien the whole situation for him to understand where I was coming from. When we heard the footsteps behind us, we quickly went silent. We turned our heads slightly to see Jace and Angie walking to the pool. Angie was wearing a red bikini that was contrasting so well with her skin. She was always so radiant. Jace was simply wearing shorts. His sunglasses covered his eyes.

"Hey man" He greeted Julien. Julien simply gave him a nod. I could him the cold atmosphere. Julien tended to be very protective when it came to me and Ella. He was most probably not over the fact that Jace blamed me for fucking up. I knew that I needed to give them their space to speak and to find their ways to be able to talk again as before. I stood up, walked to the pool then stretched my body.

"Jason" I called. Jason was pushing Ella's head under water. I couldn't help laugh that the scene in front of me. Jason turned to look at me as if he was a kid who was just caught shoplifting. Ella moved away from him while splashing him with water all over his face. "Where are the drinks?" I asked him.

"In the kitchen" He said loudly. "I wrote names on the plastic cups" he added. I nodded before making my way to the kitchen. Upon walking in, I noticed Hannah cutting an apple.

"Hey you" she greeted. I smiled then walked by her side to look at what she was preparing. "Fruit salad" she said as if hearing my thoughts. "You want some?" she asked politely.

"No, I'm drinking" I told her while lifting up the cup that had my name written on it. I was glad that Hannah and I were no longer looking at each other as if we were rivals. She had such a nice and gentle side to her. Unfortunately, I got to know her bad side first. Hannah was really quiet. The little frowns that would form occasionally on her face, showed that something was troubling her. "Hannah, are you okay?" I asked hesitantly. She rose her head to look at me. Her cheeks were bright pink. I knew that she didn't had any make up on. Hannah was simply beautiful.

"No" She responded honestly.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked timidly. A soft chuckle escaped her lips as she pushed the apple in the bowl next to her.

"I would love to" she said. "But I don't think you're the right person to talk to" she admitted.

"How so?" I questioned.

"It's about Hades" she said.

"Oh" the words escaped my lips. I couldn't deny the slight pinch that I felt in my heart at that moment. "You can try" I told her with a shrug. "I won't judge" I quickly added, making her chuckle lightly.

"In short, I feel stupid" She sighed.

"Welcome to the club?" I joked. I could see that she was getting comfortable with me. I pulled the chair by the island table and sat in front of her.

"I hate myself for acting like a bitch with you" She admitted. "Hades is my friend but he is not worth me tuning into someone I am not" she said with confidence.

"You don't need to hate yourself. You're human. If I was in your shoes, I would have most probably acted the same way" I said. "Even worst" I whispered loud enough for her to hear. Again, she chuckled and settled in the chair next to me. She handed me a fork and pushed her bowl of fruits in between us.

"I also feel bad that you guys aren't talking because of me" she said quietly. I knew that she was sincere. I tilted my head slightly to the left as I popped a piece of watermelon in my mouth. I then shook my head.

"It was his choice to hide it, Hannah" I explained. "I was hating on you for no reason. If he told me about you and him before, at least I would have known why you were acting like that and I would have found a proper way to tackle the situation with you. But he didn't" The feeling of repeating these words was never-ending.

"I think that you need to talk to him" Hannah suggested. I frowned at her words before letting out a scoff.

"Why? He seems to be living all this pretty well" I muttered.

"Hades is my best friend, Luna " Hannah said. "I know him. And also the fact that whenever you move, his eyes move. He is always asking Jason about your whereabouts. I can see when he's in pain" she told me.

"I have not noticed all that" I mumbled with a frown.

"Because you were too busy ignoring him?" she snorted before putting a small piece of strawberry in her mouth.

"What would you advise me to do?" I asked. Look at me asking the girl who used to hate me for advises.

"Sit and talk" she said.

"Did that" I muttered.

"Forgive and Forget" she said. I took in a deep breath then stared at her for a few seconds. "He's different around you, Luna. It hurts me to admit it but that's the truth" Hannah told me.

Oh shoot.

My heart was already running to Hades while my mind was telling me to let him suffer a little bit more.